KILO POV

Since I got back I couldn't stop thinking about her, that's why I kept calling her constantly. I would finally ask her to marry me tonight, I figured she was going to reject me but we were getting married anyway. I will find a way to marry her. Nothing will stop me from marrying her. Nothing. I need this, I even had to half kidnap her, I swear she is the most stubborn person I know. Now I got her in my car I gotta give her a little scare. Like I said either way we're getting married but this is just for fun.

"Why don't you want to get married?" I said speeding up just a little.

"Because your a rude selfish asshole," she said rolling her eyes.

I sped up some more. She started to hold on.

"Kilo slow down," she said scared. I could see her breathing get heavier.

"Marry me" I slowed down.

"No," she said and I sped up.

"MARRY ME KEHLANI"

"NO KILO PLEASE SLOW DOWN THERES A BRICK WALL COMING UP" she said almost crying.

I was smiling. Hearing her beg and plead was exactly what I wanted.

"Please," she said desperately but I sped up. See what she didn't know is I'm an experienced driver and the car would stop any second now because it knows the brick wall is up ahead.

"Ok I'll stop," I said and slowed down. She started breathing heavily and then starts laughing.

"You're fucking crazy," she said trying to open the door but she couldn't I have locks on my side.

"I got the parental locks just for you," I said blowing her a kiss.

"Haha. I want to go home now" she said still trying to control her breathing.

"Yea tomorrow you will talk to the wedding planner," I said stating the car and turning around.

"I said we are NOT getting and married"

"I said we ARE"

"NOT"

"ARE"

"NOT"

I put the car to a stop, unbuckled my seat belt, and got in her face. "Just face it. We're getting married and there isn't shit you can do about it. Now you take my deal and get something in return or leave it. What I'm not gonna do is hear your BULLSHIT. Two weeks baby two weeks," I said and took her to her house. I had enough of her bullshit, she has to go.

I arrived at her house "Get the fuck out. Goodnight." I said and unlocked the doors. She ran out and I waited until she got inside.

LANI POV

I can't believe this man has asked me to marry him and the way he did it was just sick.

The most powerful known man in America and Italy wants to marry me?

No this can't be true I'm just a nobody and Kilo isn't. I'm just a small five-foot-five girl from California who was abused half her teenage years I don't understand why he would want to marry me when he knows I didn't want him. When there are millions of girls who would want to marry him. Who would die too? Not me I fucking hate him and feel as if he's doing this on purpose. It's the fact that he knows this but is still forcing me.

I know I can't go to the cops he probably just gonna pay them off.

You just don't marry anybody especially someone who hates you. I want to know his purpose and I'm going to find out tomorrow.