C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S

It took you a small while to actually get to Jade's party, but you didn't mind a bit. Once you got off Dave's motorcycle he offered you a hand so you could walk inside together. it was way to formal in your opinion seeing as you were wearing freaking tacky sweaters but whatever, he has his weird ironic reasons. you gave a small smile, and knocked on her door, and a very very red Karkat opened the door.

"so you two fucknuts finally decided to come?" he grumbled a cup of what seemed to be hot chocolate.

"nice to see you two bro" Dave snickered cockily, and you rolled you eyes.

"you're gonna let us in or not kk?" you asked with an exaggerated sigh.

he stepped aside and let you in, you let Dave go and rushed to give Jade a huge hug, saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS JADEY" with a small giggle. You and jade always had a great relationship, always messed around and gave each other nicknames.

"GASP! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TO (N/N)! :B!" She giggled and gave you a hug as well, Dave was talking to John, and you let yourself say hi to a few people before putting the gifts underneath the Tree. Rose came up to you and asked

"How much did you spend on us?" With a small worried expression.

"Shshshsh! i shall never give you the price!" You giggled and crossed you arms. she rolled her eyes and you walked back with her to the crowd when Dave started blaring music from his turntables. You didn't mind, as you always thought Dave had a great sense of music. you hurried to stand next to him and look at the next song he was going to put. Luckily as you reached the table, he clicked on American Beauty/American Psycho by Fall Out Boy and you squealed grabbing his hand and dragging him to the dance floor. He never really danced but that was no option at the moment.

"David Strider if you don't dance with me i will name our future child Declen" you hissed playfully at him.

"the poor child will get fucking teased, ain't no child of mine getting named Declen" he said in a serious tone, and pulled you close as you two messed around in the dance floor. swaying to the great music, you almost dying when Patrick's vocals reached a great tone.

"And you say you cant dance" you huffed and rolled you eyes, kissing his cheek.

"i never said i couldn't, i just said i don't like to" he winked and chuckled with that deep Texan voice that drives you nuts.

"OKI DOKEY PEOPLE 1 MINUTE TILL MIDNIGHT IN WHICH HE OPEN GIFTS SO GET READY!!! :D" Jade chirped out loudly and you chuckled at her enthusiasm, there must be a fucking battery pack up her ass to kept her this up and ready to go. You didn't mean that in a mean way though.

You didn't notice Dave grabbing your wrist and pulling outside to the balcony, because of your thoughts. You swore everyone just gathered on the other side of the glass door to see what Dave was doing. it made you so self conscious. You gave a small sigh as Dave grabbed you hand. and took out the small box he had been looking for in the morning and looked down at it.

"You know i suck at the sappy love rants and all, so im gong to try to keep it simple."he gave a shaky sigh, and pushed up his shades. He was nervous, and that made you nervous too. "(y/n), im literally so glad i told you i liked you, and that you liked me too. i know i can be a huge dick sometimes, you don't really seem to care about that. This month counts as a whole year of our relationship, yeah its not our anniversary or anything but I've kept count. cause sometimes i wake up with the feeling your going to find someone way better than be, and i don't want that..." he mumbled softly.

that pierced your heart, so you hugged him, not letting him go. You were full of emotions and you wanted to cry. "Dave..to me your the best I've ever had, and will have for the rest of my time hopefully.." you mumbled into his ear a small tear sliding down your cheek.

he opened the small box, and carefully wrapped the necklace inside it around you neck. "i love you.." he mumbled softly, as if unsure he should say it.

stepping away a little you looked down at your neck, it was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen, it was a red scarlet emerald, with tiny diamonds around the rest of it. if you looked carefully, inside the emerald were the words "Striders gal" and you let yourself cry, you felt a bit pathetic. You jumped back into his arms crying. "I love you too Dave!" you sniffled, and he twirled you around.

After the whole roller coaster ride you heard clapping and remembered everyone else was watching, yet you didn't feel bashful anymore. You felt confident, having Dave as a boyfriend was amazing.

You gasped "Come on i need to give you your gift!" you giggled and grabbed his hand opening the door, pushing through the 'awe-ing' people, and to the tree. you let go of Dave and reached down to the red wrapped gift, and handed it to him with a great smile on your face. He raised his brow, but opened it anyways, and mumbled a soft "woah.."

"like it?" you questioned.

"its a brand new computer, hell yes i like it" he smiled, a unique smile, witch showed of the dimples you never thought he had. Your jaw probably reached the ground in awe. "w-what?"

"yoUR SMILE" you squealed "TaKE ME NOW FRECKLED JESUS" you swooned and fell into his arms.

'Freckled Jesus? that's a new one" he chuckled and kissed your forehead. You giggled and gave the rest of the gifts. Its was a really great Christmas. you couldn't wait for New Years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I MISSED THE UPDATE SCHEDULE AGAIN SO HAVE A LONG CHAPTER!!! ;D

IF YOUR FROM ENGLAND AND YOU'RE READING MY FANFIC COMMENT/MESSAGE ME THROUGH INBOX BC I WANT TO MEET BRITS MAN :B