Tom Riddle

Harry's Point of View
The rocks blocked Ron and Lockhart from us! I was kind of glad because I was mad at Ron why can't he just treat Melissa with respect. "What are we going to do!"said Malfoy. "Will just have to go without Ron"I said. "Anything for her"said Malfoy. I spoke parseltounge to get the door open and open the chamber. What I saw didn't look to good. I saw Ginny and Melissa both on the floor looking almost dead. "Who would do this?"said Malfoy horror struck. "Wake up Melissa, Ginny"I said trying to shake them awake. "She won't wake up"said a voice I found familiar. "Tom?"I said.
~Time Skip (because I'm lazy)~
After finding out that Tom Riddle was Voldemort and destroying the diary Melissa and Ginny woke up. "It wasn't me Harry it was Tom!"said Ginny. "Where am I?"said Melissa confused. We explained to her about everything until she nodded understanding. After that we went into Dumbledores office. I saw Ron's parents there looking at Ginny like she was an angel and looking at Melissa as if she was the spawn of satan. "Melissa come here now!"said Mrs.Weasley dragging her outside. Why are they blaming her if it was anyone's fault it was Ginny's but no blame her!
Melissa's Point of View
I was so in trouble. "You ungrateful brat! You let your sister almost die!"said my mom. "I-Im sorry"I said. Why does everyone in this family hate me.
*Hey it's me again here's another update! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy but I'm here now so! Here you go!
~AwkwardPotato2002*