The Chamber

Melissa's pov.

School is back in session and my family is back me Fred and George plan on hanging out today. I was walking pass a bathroom and hen i heard a snake so i looked in and it was Ginny than the sinks separated and ginny jumped in. I ran after her why am i so nice to my family when they treat me like carp.

Fred's pov.

George, Melissa, and i were supposed to hang out today but she hasn't shown up so we head off to find Malfoy if anybody knows where she is its him. We see him outside setting on a bench reading.

"Malfoy do you know where Melissa is?" George asks.

"No wasn't she supposed to be hanging with you two." He asked really concerned.

"Yea but she never showed up we are really worried." I said.

***time skip***

Ron's pov.

Both of my sisters are locked up in the chamber i can't believe it. Not that i really care about Melissa but she is my sister. Malfoy is making us let him come with us to save my sisters. Why does he even like my sister all she is is an outcast a weirdo and she is not even that pretty.

"You are lucky im not beating the crap out of you right now weasly because you hurt my princess." Malfoy said.

"Yea well Melissa is far from a princess." I said.

"Ron shut up all you ever do is insult you little sister its not right she hates being treated like a pest to everyone i your family besides Fred and George now she finally found someone that loves her so much and would sacrifice himself to save her and your still insult her you need help." I heard harry say getting really mad.

"Harry no one asked for your opinion." I said.

"Weasley once we find Melissa im going to keep her from you." Malfoy said than the chamber was opened and we made professor Lockhart go first than went went down. Malfoy and harry went ahead of us. Professor Lockhart stole my wand tried to erase my memory but that failed he hit the wall and than it blocked the path for harry and malfoy to get back.

_______________________________________________

Draco and Harry's pov. will be in the next chapter. Thx for reading