The New Guy

Melissa's pov.
Today me and Draco weren't really talking I don't know why just Draco stopped talking to me. It was dinner time and there was a boy around Ron and Draco's age standing near the teachers table I set with Katie and Draco set with his friends some what close to me. Me and Katie have become really good friends. Domboledor called everyone's to the front of the great hall.

"Students we welcome a new student today he is a second year student and he will be getting sorted today his name is Jason Kay." He says.
They place the sorting hat on his head he is really cute the hat mumbles for a while than it says "Slytherin!" The whole slytherin table clapped and he came over and set beside me.

"Hey I'm Melissa." I said introducing my self.

"Hello I'm Jason nice to meet you." he said. "you seem like a girl that knows a lot of people where are the gay guys in the school?" he asked.

"Umm...I don't know why?" I asked.

"Oh I forgot to tell you I'm gay," He said.

"Oh will I could help you look for a boyfriend since my boyfriend is ignoring me for no reason" I said loud enough for Draco to hear the last part.

"Why is he ignoring you your h-o-t hot." he said.

"I don't know but its making me really mad." I said.

"How about I help you than you help me?" he ask.

"How?" I ask.

"I make you boyfriend jealous by hanging around you all the time and than you can find me a boyfriend." he said.

"That's a good idea you are now my best friend," I said smiling.

" You now my best friend too." he said.

"What about me?" Katie said.

"We are the three best friends that anyone could have!" I said singing I heard it from my muggle aunt. And I keep singing it.

"Look what you started Katie you broke her and I just meet her." Jason said. I stopped singing than ate talked to Jason and Katie than went up to bed and went to sleep.