First day of school

We arrived at grannies house I got out and went to the door. When I knocked grannie opened the door. "Hello sweetie what are you doing here don't you go to school tomorrow?"
"Yea but you'll have to take me sorry grannie harry is going to are house so they made me come here." I said sadly.
"It's okay sweetie your always welcome here." She said. Grannie always welcomed me in her home because she knew they really didn't like me back home.
"Grannie would you hate me if I got into slytherin?"
"Of corse not sweetie ill love you no matter what but your parents would be very disappointed in you." She said.
"I know but I only care what you think."
" Okay sweetie now go to bed."
"Okay night grannie."
When I woke up I go everything tougher and went down stairs and grannie was making breakfast. We ate and went down to the train station mom and my brothers and sister wasn't there yet so I said goodbye grannie and got on the train.
When I got on the train I went and set in the first empty compartment. A few minuets later someone opened the door he had blond hair and looked like he's mean because he needs to prove himself to everyone.
"Can I set here all the other compartments are full?" he asked.
"Sure" I said.
He set across from me and after a few minutes he held out his hand "I'm Draco , Draco Malfoy"
"Nice to meet you I'm Melissa Weasley."i said tacking his hand.
"Your a Weasley," he said with a shocked face.
"Yea but I'm barley there I'm usually at my grannies house" I said.
"It's just you don't look like a Weasley" he said. It's true I don't look like any of my brothers or sister a have dirty blond hair and blue eyes .
"I know I look more like my grannie."
"Is it your first year?" he asked
"Yea will I half to go to put on my robes be right back" I said.
When I came back Draco was in his robes he was in slytherin I could tell by the coloring and the symbol on his robes.
"Hey you back so what house do you want to get in" he asked.
" I'm hoping slytherin but any thing is good as long as I'm not in a house with my brothers and sister." I said.
"I'm guessing you don't really like them." he said while laughing.
"yea i don't really like them but I think they hate me" I said.
" How could they hate you you seem really funny." he said.
"Because they were only expecting one daughter and that's my twin and she looks alot like my brother. when I arrived they acted like I wasn't there and that there only daughter was Ginny. George and Fred and grannie took care of me. Ron pushes me and hits me sometimes" I said.
" That's horrible" he said looking socked.
Wen he was finished we arrived at school and got on the bots. first years had to wait than we went in. names were being called than Ginny's name got called the hat put her in grinfindor than my name got called" humm... maybe with your brothers but you could do good somewhere else" the hat said than paused "Slytherin!" The hat finished. I smiled and went over to their table and set beside draco.
"Hi" he said with a smile.
"Hey" I said.
We ate and than we went to our rooms an I went to bed and went to sleep.
__________________________
Sorry for not updating in a while please vote if you like it.