"Do you want to put this on your cat?" Sungyoon asked.

"For what?" Joochan asked.

"In case, if your cat gone missing, it's easier to recognize him if we find him anywhere" Sungyoon said.

"Ah, can I?" Joochan asked.

"Take any one color you want" Sungyoon said. Joochan took the black necklace. Joochan took a lot of black color stuffs for his new cat.

"Do you wanna put name on it?" The cashier asked.

"Sure" Sungyoon said. Then, he looked at Joochan.

"What is your cat's name?" Sungyoon asked.

"Ah? I don't think about it yet" Joochan said.

"What do you call him then?" Sungyoon asked.

"I just called him 'cat'" Joochan replied shyly. Sungyoon laughed a bit.

"Think about it first" Sungyoon said. The cashier gave a paper and a pen for Joochan to write his cat's name. Joochan was thinking for a while. Sungyoon paid for all the stuffs. A few minutes passed, Joochan finally wrote something on the paper. Then, he gave it to the cashier.

"Joeun? (좋은)" The cashier read out loud Joochan's cat name.

"Yes" Joochan said.

"Why do you choose that name?" Sungyoon asked.

"I want him to be a good cat" Joochan said. Sungyoon laughed.

* * *

"Ahjussi, thank you" Joochan thanked Sungyoon for bought his cat much stuffs.

"No problem" Sungyoon said while driving the car.

"You bought a lot of black stuffs" Sungyoon said.

"The black color looks beautiful" Joochan said.

"I love black" Sungyoon said. Joochan looked at Sungyoon while smiling.

* * *

Sungyoon made a video call with Haru. He talked a lot with Haru. A few minutes of talking, Haru asked Joochan's whereabout.

"Where's Joochan?" Haru asked Sungyoon.

"He is..." Sungyoon put the camera on Joochan who was cleaning his cat.

"Where do you find that cat?" Hearing Haru's voice, Joochan looked at the bathroom door and he saw Sungyoon was there while holding his phone, and Haru was on the call.

"He found it in front of the main door" Sungyoon said.

"Say hi" Sungyoon asked Joochan to greet Haru.

"Hi, omma!" Joochan said.

"Hello, my baby! Wah, you are a big boy now. You have your own pet" Haru said.

"Hehe. Joeun is really good!" Joochan said.

"You named him Joeun? That's nice! I guess you like animals so much" Haru said. Joochan nodded enthusiastically.

"Okay, I need to go. Take care! Don't forget to feed your cat!" Haru said to Joochan.

"Okay!" Joochan said.

"You, old man. Don't forget to feed my baby, also yourself" Haru said to Sungyoon.

"You called Joochan as 'baby' but you called me as 'old man'?" Sungyoon said.

"Yeah, because you're older. Older than me" Haru said.

"Huh, this old man is the one you fell in love with" Sungyoon pouted. Haru laughed.

"I'll call you back. Take care, darling" Haru said. They hang up the call.

* * *

Joochan remained his behaviour good. It made Sungyoon didn't have hard times of raising him alone.

A few days passed. Sungyoon got a message from Joochan's school. The next day was a report card day. It was the final exam result. Haru reminded Sungyoon to come and meet Joochan's homeroom teacher to know about Joochan's whereabouts in class.

* * *

Joochan remained silent in the car.

"What time can I come to meet your homeroom teacher?" Sungyoon asked.

"Around 10" Joochan said.

"Then, you can go home or need to stay at school till 12?" Sungyoon asked.

"Go home. But it parents don't come to the meeting, we can return home like usual" Joochan said.

"Okay, I'll meet you at 10:30 a.m." Sungyoon said.

"Really? You are coming?" Joochan asked.

"Yes, I wanna see my son's report card too.." Sungyoon said. Joochan was stunned. Wait. Is he misheard Sungyoon's words? My son? Really? Joochan was smiling like an idiot after hearing Sungyoon's word. "My son", he was waiting for the word to come out from Sungyoon's mouth. Finally, he heard it, for the first time of his life.

* * *

Actually, Sungyoon was accidentally saying the words "my son" to Joochan. He saw Joochan was smiling widely, he didn't bear to say sorry so he remained calm while, he was nervous as well!

* * *

Sungyoon sat with Daeyeol as their works had done early. Since them both would take a leave early on that day because Sungyoon had to go to Joochan's school while Daeyeol? Don't know. Daeyeol was being so random lately.

"Bro, you know what? I accidentally call Joochan as 'my son' today. I felt so nervous. My heart was pounding as if I saw Haru at the first time" Sungyoon said.

"That's good! You made a brilliant move!" Daeyeol said. Sungyoon remained silent.

"Bro, you still can't accept him with a peaceful heart?" Daeyeol asked.

"It's not like that. I.. I...It's hard.." Sungyoon said.

"Why?" Daeyeol asked.

"I.. I admitted that.. he was good.. but... I don't know why... I..." before Sungyoon finished his word, Daeyeol cut.

"Bro, that's ego. Throw it away" Daeyeol said.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share

A/N :
Hey there! How are you? I hope you're in the best of health!
I'm sorry for rarely update. I am really really really busy. Still got some homework undone, assignment is still incomplete and next week is an examination week. I am sooooo tired. Btw, thank you for still waiting for "FANTASIA". I am really happy to see that, also got much feedbacks. I am really happy for that. Thank you so much.
Take care everyone! Take care of your physical and mental health! Take care during this pandemic, also take care for Filipinos who involved in the typhoons etc! I am so worry to hear about that at first!ㅠㅠ take care, may all of you are in a good health.

Have a good day!