"Okay!" Joochan said.

"Go prepare yourself. After we go to the restaurant, we'll go to the local pet store to buy some pet's things" Sungyoon said.

"Really? We are going to adopt him (the orange cat)?" Joochan asked Sungyoon.

"Sure, why not?" Sungyoon replied. Joochan smiled widely, showing his all white tiny teeth.

"Stay at home for a while, okay? Don't go anywhere.." Joochan patted on the cat's head. The cat purred. Joochan smiled and went to his bedroom, to dress up to go for the invitations.

*   *   *

Sungyoon and Joochan arrived at the restaurant. Everyone was there including Chaeyeon. Sungyoon and Joochan entered the restaurant. Nobody was there except for the ones who got the invitations like family and close friends.

"Hey bro! Joochan! Thank you for coming" Daeyeol greeted Sungyoon and Joochan.

"Of course! Your family is my family too!" Sungyoon said. Daeyeol smiled widely.

"Let's go. Everyone is here" Daeyeol said. Sungyoon and Joochan followed Daeyeol.

*   *   *

"Aigoo, Sungyoon-ah! Long time no see you!" Daeyeol's parents greeted Sungyoon. Sungyoon smiled widely.

"How are you?" Daeyeol's father asked Sungyoon.

"I am really fine. How about you both?" Sungyoon asked.

"We are just fine, like this" Daeyeol's mother replied.

"It's been a few years not to see you. Why are you rarely come here? The last thing we know, you already had Joochan. How could you?" Daeyeol's mom said.

"Hehehe, I am sorry. I was busy. I promise you, I'll come here often from now on" Sungyoon smiled. Daeyeol's parents smiled widely.

"Please bring Joochan too" Sungyeol who came out of nowhere said.

"Ah, okay okay" Sungyoon said.

"Where's your wife?" Daeyeol's mom asked him.

"Oh, she had to go to a company trip. She just went there yesterday" Sungyoon replied.

"Aigoo.." Daeyeol's mom said.

"Joochan-ah!" Chaeyeon slowly called Joochan's name. Seeing Chaeyeon was not too far from him, he smiled widely.

"Imo!" Joochan said. He ran towards Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon hugged him straightaway.

"It's been a few weeks, right?" Chaeyeon asked. Joochan nodded. Sungyoon looked at Joochan who seemed like close to that lady.

"That's Chaeyeon. She helped me with taking care of Joochan when you went to Greece" Daeyeol said. Sungyoon nodded.

*   *   *

The birthday celebration went merrier than expected. Everyone was happy. Joochan got some new friends too there. He played until he get tired. He sat on the chair after he got tired.

"Joochan-ah, let's eat cake" Daeyeol's mom called Joochan. Joochan nodded. He had so much fun on that day.

* * *

Sungyoon and Joochan went to a local pet shop to buy some stuffs for the cat. They bought the cat house, cat's shampoos, cat's hygiene things and more. When Sungyoon about to pay for the stuffs, Sungyoon saw a necklace for cat.