Chapter 15: Party

Start from the beginning

I shake my head and left the room, as David, one of my co-workers was cleaning tables. I must know her name if it's her.

I ran quickly to his place and said "Hey, I'll be the one cleaning it" good thing he agrees and went to the counter.

After a few tables, I literally chose to clean her table last, still hoping that it's her. She ordered a plain bagel and a to-go coffee according at the receipt.

I was hesitating to look at the cup, maybe it was a bad idea?

"Dude, what took you so long to clean the table? Cindy wants to talk to you" David said, what does Cindy want from me?

I trusted my guts and the universe, slowly look at the cup and boom.

"Callista"

It was her, I squealed and jump happily with my whole heart out, I snapped back thinking how the hell could I find her here in California.

On the bright side she came back, Thank You universe for not letting me down.

I was kinda shock when she forgot about me when I told her my real name.

This nigga Frank didn't even tell me that he's been friends with Callista for a long time, I told him everything about her when we were young.

It took me six years to finally be with her and rekindle the friendship that we had even though she completely forgot it.

Tyler snapped back from his memories with a smile and took a shower, he spent his whole afternoon making beats for his upcoming album.

Frank
Bro, where tf are u?

I'm on my way
Read 7:16 pm

While on his way, he can't stop shaking his legs while driving, he's nervous and thought of not coming at the party but he don't wont to disappoint Cali's mom.

"Man up Tyler, don't try to ruin it" he talk to himself as he make his way through the streets of Beverly Hills.

"He is damn right" He whispered while looking at the entrance gate of the Roberts family's secret mansion.

"Full name Sir?" The guard asked him while the other one was checking the car.

"Tyler Okonma" He said as the guard was looking through the list and began to let him in.

It took seconds to finally reach the main building, a chauffeur opened his door as he gave him the keys.

"I'm gonna kill you if you scratch my baby" He said in a serious tone.

A lot of people greeted Tyler especially teenagers that was talking outside the mansion, he assumed that there will be few people invited.

When he went inside, the Jazz music welcomed him, a lot of people were looking at him.

He didn't bother it as he continued to walk and found Frank with Solange "Damn, nigga you're right they are hella rich"

"I told you" Frank replied.

"I love the outfit" Solange smiled as Tyler turned around.

"One of the kind, what are you supposed too?" He asked while looking at her dress.

"A groovy ass wannabe teacher with blings" They laugh as Tyler noticed the Bennett siblings.

"Why are they here?" He asked pertaining to Taco and Syd.

"Family friends to be exact" Frank replied, Tyler nodded and a lot people arrived.

The Kardashian-Jenner Family, The Smith Family and other celebrities came.

Kendall went to their place, greeted by Frank and Solange "Man, why y'all here? it's weird?" Tyler said.

"It's a family business thing" Kendall replied and excused herself.

"I thought it was just few people?" Tyler asked.

"They are few, it's only for selected people who are invited, whether you're from the family-friends or business" Frank said as the party started with the help of a live band.

They got into a program, where Cali's mom was presented by a video of her life, how she became a doctor, the business that they started and the family of course.

Tyler laughed when Cali's baby pictures were shown on the screen, he took a snap at his phone.

"Hello, I'm Cali and today is mommy's birthday, shh I'm going to surprise her" Young Cali said from the video holding a camera making the people awed

"You're welcome mommy! can I go to play with Gregy?" Tyler smiled hearing his nickname "Don't tell me you're Gregy" Solange whispered

"I am Gregy" They laugh and continued to watch the video.