Shigaraki

Dabi and (Y/N) went to her room.

"Where should I go now? I can't stay here in this fucking hell of a house." she stated as she looked up at the male with a concerned face. Even though it felt not right, Dabi thought about persuading to come to the league. If it wasn't in this situation, he would've easily go for it but he felt like he was exploiting her bad situation.

"You can come to the league if you want to." He proposed nevertheless. She looked like she was lost in her thoughts.

"Hmm... okay I guess." she answered the man in front of her. He made an surprised face.

"Okay, then grab your stuff - you're moving." She nodded and started to pack, wanting to leave the flat just before her stupid roommate recovered from Dabi's attack - because she knew that it wouldn't end well.

Hastily she grabbed two travel bags and started to throw her stuff into it as quick as possible. Dabi stood there in the middle of the small room and looked around. There were no pictures anywhere - just some drawings. He went to her desk and took the papers in his rough hands. He brushed over the fine pencil lines and browsed through her drawings. One was a self-portrait of her. Without her noticing he took the paper and folded it a few times, so it fit into his pocket. After another few minutes she looked around in her room to see if she had the important stuff. She checked everything twice, she didn't want come here back anymore. She threw the key onto her old bed and turned to the black haired in front of her.

"Done, patchwork." She stated. He rolled his eyes.

"Don't call me like that." He hissed through his teeth and put his hands out of his pockets. The two made their way through the door and went downstairs.

She felt nice, mostly because of the regained freedom.

Dabi just looked down at her while he put back up his hood. It still rained. "Your boyfriend?" His face looked apathetic. He was raging inside when he thought about the fact that she might have been in a relationship the whole time.

"Nah, just my stupid roommate but yeah, we had a thing going on formerly. But I don't know, it never really was consensual because he used his quirk on me. He's an incubus."

He didn't know how to react to this. He just rolled his eyes and lead her the way towards the league's hideout. They went through small alleys and hideous streets until they reached an old industrial building. Through the back entrance he opened an squeaky rolling gate with his bare hands and lead her through it. They went upstairs and Dabi stopped in front of a wooden door.

"Just a warning. These guys are weird as fuck."

"Yeah, just like you." She giggled.

"Pretty snappy for being alone with a villain." he answered at her comment.

He opened the door. It revealed a bar with a counter and a weird looking purplish stain dressed in a suit standing behind it. He was polishing some glasses and sorted the bottles of alcohol in the shelf behind him. In front of the counter was a young man with baby blue hair and ruby red eyes. His skin was deadly pale and it looked dry.

This must be Tomura Shigaraki. I saw him on the news.

He was swirling a glass of whiskey. His pinky finger wasn't touching the glass so it looked like he wanted to act classy. It was weird looking so she had to suppress her laughter. On an old looking leather couch in the corner of the bar sat the blonde girl you met at the coffee house. Her legs where placed on a men's lap who sat next to her. He was wearing a full body suit and even his face was covered by a mask.

Dabi bowed down towards (Y/N)'s ear:

"Don't get yourself killed." He winked and went inside the dusty room. She rolled her eyes and followed the ravenette.

"Look what the cat dragged in." Shigaraki turned towards the two with his glass in his hands.

"A new member." Dabi stated coldly. He went towards the counter and turned towards her. She just looked into his blue eyes with a stern view.

"Another bratty girl? We already have Toga and she's getting on my nerves." Shigaraki spat into (Y/N)'s direction.

She rolled her eyes. "I saw you on the news. And I knew that it would be difficult to deal with someone like you - but yeez, you're a pain in the ass." She crossed her arms in front of him. His eyes widened at her provocative comment. He slammed his glass down onto the bar counter and rushed towards her. She took a step backwards. She had to admit, his view was intimidating. As he came nearer he stretched out his hand reaching for her body. As soon as Dabi realised what he wanted to do, he rushed towards her from the counter.

"Get your filthy hands away from her!" He shouted at the blue haired man - but it was too late - the man already touched her with his whole hand. Everyone looked shocked - not because of the killing attempt of Shigaraki. No, because nothing happened as he touched her. Shigaraki frowns as he took his hand away from her and looked at it. He was bewildere. Again he touched (Y/N)'s face and again - nothing happened. She just stood there extremely confused.

"C-Can you please take your hand out of my face?" She asked as she didn't know what to do in this weird situation.

Shigaraki took a step backwards and looked at her. "What the hell is your quirk??? What can you do???"

She focused on his glass of whiskey. It bursted into thousand of shards.

"Why my glass?" He cried out. The purple behind the bar twitched as he saw the pieces of glass fly through the room. He immediately started to clean the stain on the counter.

Suddenly Shigaraki was pushed to the ground by the invisible force of her. "What's going on?!" He shouted. She looked down on him. He felt an extreme pain inside his head.

"Stop it, you brat!" He hissed as he held his head. She stopped using her quirk on him. He slowly got back up onto his feet.

"My quirk is an invisible dark spirit. I can do telekinesis, create a rampart for my body and I can get into my enemies' bodies and destroy them from inside out. Don't worry, I just gave you a little migraine." She smiled at him.

Dabi watched her the whole time. He was amused about the demonstration of her quirk on his silly boss. He grinned.

"Sounds rather interesting...okay, why not. Keep that brat on a leash, Dabi. That she won't kill anyone." Shigaraki said ironically. He sounded annoyed. Dabi chuckled. "Gladly." He said as (Y/N) punched his side.

Shigaraki went back to the counter still looking at his hand. It was weird for him - this was the first time that he could touch someone normally without killing them. It left him confused.