Burn, M*therfucker

TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE, VIOLENCE, SWEARING

(Y/N) woke up the next morning in Dabi's flat. The two were crammed together on the small sofa. Dabi's bigger body spooned her smaller physique as he had his arms wrapped around her waist. Even if they didn't want to cuddle - they had to due to the lack of space. But it was a nice feeling for both Dabi and her. He was infatuated by her, he had to admit it. He didn't know her for long nor did she really tell much about her. But he couldn't help himself, she was just perfect in his eyes.

He felt her slowly squirm but he just pressed her body more into his with his grip.

"Dabi, I have to get up." She murmured in a sleepy voice.

He slowly grunted as he was woken up by her angelic voice. "Why though, you're unemployed." He rubbed his eyes. As soon as his eyes got used to the morning sun he looked next to him and saw (Y/N) hastily tip words into her phone. She looked worried. Dabi frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just have to go now. Thanks for the nice evening, Dabi. But I don't think we can see us anymore." There was a slight tone of anxiety in her voice. Where did the savage girl from yesterday night go?

"Wait, what?" He asked as he already heard the sound of the door closing.

He was shocked. Why did she suddenly act so cold towards him? He just couldn't sit there without knowing what was going on, so he quickly shot up from his sofa and took his black jacket to follow her. It didn't match his personality and he never did something like this - but something was absolutely wrong. As he left the building, he put up his hood because it rained like it poured out of buckets. He let his view stroll over the few people walking around in this area and even though he had bad eyes, he could spot (Y/N) in the distance. She walked over the sidewalk in a quick pace. Dabi put his pale hands into his pockets and started following her to wherever she was going.

He followed her through the street along an alleyway, then again through a street which was so crowded he was afraid he lost her - but fortunately he didn't. After a walk of 20 minutes he saw her enter a small building, it looked like she lived there. She opened the door with her keys, her hands were shaking and she had problems to get the key inside the lock. As soon as she was out of sight he run so that he could enter the building as well without being caught by anybody.

As she entered her home, she was awaited by her roommate. As soon as she closed the door behind her, he grabbed a hand full of her hair and dragged her through the corridor.

"Well, look what the fucking cat dragged in. A little bitch." With a quick motion he threw her down onto the floor. She fetched her teeth and held her hands over her head, covering it to protect it from the harm she was gonna receiving. Tears slowly started to roll over her pale cheeks.

The male was much bigger than her, a muscular bastard with a beautiful face, a sadistic mind but not really much intelligence in his head. He saw her crawling on the floor of their flat and laughed.

"Where the fuck did you go that night, he? Another man? Did he fuck you?! I'm gonna beat the shit out of you! What a shame that you can't use your silly quirk on me, you fucking whore." Suddenly someone rang the door bell. The male just ignored it as he hit her with his foot right into her stomach. She screamed out in pain. Again the door bell rang and now the someone knocked at the door.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" They heard the someone asked in a low voice.

Dabi? How does he know where I went?

Her roommate looked at her in full rage. "So that's the bastard you were at? You brought him here?!"

Again he hinted her, now her shoulder met his fast and muscular feet. It hurt like hell.

The knocking got louder and louder as her whimpers and screams got louder as well. And then there was a sudden loud bang.

The hell was that???

Then she saw Dabi run towards the motherfucker of a roommate. Dabi seemed to kicked open the door. He took the piece of shit by his collar and rammed him into the wall behind him. Even though her roommate was more muscular than Dabi, the black haired seemed to be way more powerful than him. He pressed him against the wall, a threatening glance in his blue eyes and one hand stretched out with his flames ready to attack.

"Really? That's the idiot you fucked with last night? I thought you had at least a little bit of a good taste, but I guess that's bullshit." Her roommate laughed.

(Y/N) stumbled back up onto her feet as she watched Dabi closely while he took care of the big problem in front of him.

"Why don't you fight against someone in your size? Let me guess, you don't look like you have a spectacular quirk or something." Dabi hissed.

As this idiot still just laughed like an idiot into his face, Dabi snapped. The fact that he hit her was enough reason for him to actually kill him, but he had a good day. He just decided to burn him very, very badly. His hand swung against his face and his blue flames ate up his face. He yelped out in pain.

"How does it feel when someone hurts you this bad, you coward?!" Dabi was in full rage mode. (Y/N) on the other hand just stood there and watched as this demon was burnt alive by the man she kind of liked. At some point the male's body fell down to the floor squirming in pain and crying as his face was horribly distorted. (Y/N) slowly approached Dabi standing in front of her burnt roommate.

"Tha-thank you." She whispered and wrapped herself around his arm as quiet sobs were pressed against his pale, burnt skin. He looked down onto her hurt figure, he turned and hugged her. She pressed her face even further into his chest crying out as his grip around her grew tighter and tighter. It was a relief for her. If Dabi hadn't followed her in the first place, her roommate might've killed her. She knew he was a massive psychopath but she didn't know where to go. Now that she finally found someone who understood her, an actual man that protected her, she could finally leave this living hell she called 'home'.

So, a small chapter for now! First I didn't even think about this chapter - it just happened! I recently finished reading killing stalking (oh bloody hell I'm so disturbed by this but it was SO GOOD) so I guess this kinda inspired me a little bit. The next chapter will be more happy and lovely dovely again - I promise ;-)