I glanced over at my walking buddy, I was pared with the new titan Connor, he was awfully quiet. I groaned I wish Kori would have pared me up with Damian even though  he doesn't talk and is waaaaay older than me I could spend my time looking at his hot chiselled chin or his husky toned bod but noooo Ravens getting that pleasure and even though Connor isn't as hot as Damian at least he's cute .

Bored of the silence I decided to start up a conversation with the shy kid.

"hey so Connor what made you join the titans "

"oh uh you know my dad thought it would be a good idea "

"oh", parents as always "so what do you think of the team"

"you guys are awesome, I used to watch you guys fight all the time from the justice league headquarters "

My jaw dropped "you've been into the justice league headquarters "

"ya again my dad "

So unfair I asked Diana to take me there once and do you know what she said "the justice league headquarters is no place for children, you'll get there once you earn a title but for know keep working hard "

If Jason or Dick was here they would have said this is straight up Bullshit!

I wouldn't blame them but then again considering I'm just fifteen I'm not allowed to curse or do alot of things at that matter

I looked at Connor wandering his age "hey Connor how old are you ?"

"fifteen same as you "

"how did you --"

"I could hear you mumbling to yourself,  super hearing remember "

       "right,  almost forgot about that "

"and if it makes you feel any better what Diana said is bullshit! "
      "thanks it does "
"good ", then he stopped walking, his eyes dilating as if he just realised something.

I stopped to "what "

he looked at me his eyes looking extra big with his glasses on "please don't tell super man I said that "

"what "

"bullshit"

I burst out laughing "don't worry I won't "

I sent a new message update to Diana

Me: Connor is pretty cool, funny simple, quiet and lovable thus not a threat.

Diana : yet

Me: whatever

Sending I looked back at Connor who was slightly confused to why I was laughing so hard, we started chatting on our way completely forgetting the mission at hand.

Jamie

While I was busy asking a bunch of random strangers if they've seen some rare plant around Gar was busy savaging for items to add to his collection.

So far no one was has heard or seen any zukini plant and I was starting to get tired and thirsty due to the heat please how do people live in this place, I'd rather be in Antarctica .

"far could you be more serious I'm trying here "

He came from behind and rapped his left arm around my shoulders.

"relax muchacho we can still have fun Kori did say this was a relaxing stroll plus we might as well enjoy ourselves since this is practically our first and probably last vaca, so chill enjoy the sights get a chicks digit"