Chapter 6

It's october and Athena's birthday was tomorrow the 21st the twins were planning a gift and a prank for her.

The morning of her birthday she went to the great hall for breakfast and an owl dropped a letter and a packedge next to her food. It was from her mother she opened the letter and read it. She told herself to write back to her mom. She then opened the gift it was a new muggle book series. The twins were arriving and Athena knew something wasn't right.

"Hello there!" said Fred

"Hi!" said Athena

"We got you a gift." Said George while handing her a badly wrapped gift.

Athena opened it but was careful not to trigger any pranks. Close to the end she felt something weird and pretended to not be able to rip it.

"Uh! It won't rip."She said while handing it to Lee who was sitting next to her.

Fred and George tried to stop Lee as soon as they figured out what she was doing but they were to late. Flour burst out of the package and it went all over Lee. everyone who saw laughed and Lee left to go get changed. Fred and George were shocked and couldn't believe that Athena figured it out.

Later that day Fred Gave Athena her real gift it was a jumper just like the one the twins wore on the train except instead of an F or a G there was an A. She thanked the twins and gave them a hug.