Chapter 1

Athena Willis is a 10-year-old girl who is pretty short for her age with long brown hair tied into a high ponytail. She also had brown eyes with a hint of green. The young girl has a slightly small nose and wore rather large glasses. Athena loved reading and singing along to her favourite music. She is also very caring but amazing at pulling pranks even if she is very quiet and shy. 

She was walking home until a group of boys from school decided to pick on her. One of the boys named Dudley bumped into the girl and all of her books fell out of her hands. While Athena was trying to gather her books 2 of the 5th graders kicked her books like it was a soccer ball. This made Athena extremely angry and the next thing she knew Dudley's friend was flying in the sky and looked like a mix of a human, a bird and a moose.

Athena wasn't as shocked as the others stuff like this has happened before, when her emotions are strong enough she makes strange things happen. like when met her best friend Basil, a black and white pitbull with a black spot around his eye

 like when met her best friend Basil, a black and white pitbull with a black spot around his eye

The girl ran as fast as she could before they realize she was gone. When she got home she slammed the door shut and her parents came running to see if she was alright.

"What happened? Are you Ok? Did you get hurt?" said her mother with a worried look on her face.

"I'm fine Mom" Athena exclaimed.

"Jeez! Give her some space Martha," said Becky with a grin.

Her parents wherein their 30's and loved their daughter more than anything. Athena's Mom Martha was a thin, pale woman with straight brown hair that went up to her shoulders. Her Mom's Girlfriend, Becky, on the other hand, was a little chubby and had long curly black hair and always wore a hat.

Athena loved her parents to, though her mother doesn't give her lots of space. Her father left after he discovered that his wife was bisexual, but she didn't like him very much so it didn't really matter to her.

Later that night during super she told her parents about the little incident. But (like always) they didn't believe her and laughed as if it was a joke.