Chapter 7

It's been 2 month since Athena first went to Hogwarts and in just a few days it will be Halloween. Athena loved Halloween, she loved dressing up and eating a bunch of candy and walking around with Basil. But this year was different they weren't going to be trick or treating they would just be having a big feast in the great hall.

Athena , Fred and George got very close over the past month they also hung out with Lee but he spent most of his time either bugging Oliver Wood a quidditch player or with his best friend Justin a first year Ravenclaw. It was the weekend witch meant no classes. Halloween was Monday so people were getting excited the great hall was already decorated with floating pumpkins and real bats.

" Hey Athena wanna go for a walk?" asked George

"Sure just let me grab a sweater!" she said

One of Athena's favorite thing to do is go for a walk with Fred and George. As they were walking the twins were talking about their family.

"So Athena who are your parents?" asked George

" oh Um Well I don't know who my dad is, he left when I was like 2 months old." explained Athena.

" oh sorry." said George

" It's fine. It doesn't bother me talking about it." she was lying

The twins both looked uncomfortable so The 11 year old girl tried to change the subject.

"So when are your younger siblings coming to Hogwarts?" She asked

"Oh Um Ron is coming in two years and Ginny's coming in three." Said George

The rest of the walk was awkward. When they got back Athena finished her homework and went to see what the twins were doing.

When she asked them they just smiled and said ''Nothing''

The twins didn't let Athena help them with any pranks unless they were really big ones or they needed to perform a complicated spell. Fred and George don't study much or do their homework and so they copy Athena's work.

I won't be updating the story for the next few months cause I need to focus more on school.