"Y/n-sama please wait for us!" Chen Xiang said.

They put on their own cloak too and descended from the mountain and went to town with you.

"It's more lively than usual." You smiled.

"Kami-sama,"

"Kami-sama,"

"Kami-sama," The people on the streets greeted You.

You greeted them back, like how you did with your teachers back on earth.

They could tell it was their archon solely through the height and her cloak.

"Kami-sama, my flower withered could you please revive it?" A kid ran up to You.

"That's rude! Tsuyu! Say sorry!" The mother said.

"No, it's fine," You gave them a warm smile.

You revived the withered flower, the child thanked You and went back to her mother arms.

"Thank you Kami-sama!" The child shouted waving at You.

You're stomach was growling, so you went to a nearby stall to order some food.

"I would like a bowl of pork ramen please," You told the stall vendor.

"Why don't both of you order too?" You suggested.

"We can't Y/n-sama." Shi Hui replied.

"I insist, the past few months must have taken a toll on you," You said.

"Y/n-sama, you're so kind," Both starting to tear up.

"I would like a bowl of chicken and pork ramen." Shi Hui said.

You were about to give some mora until the vendor said,

"Kami-sama I won't take your money but please help me with the vegetable garden...at midnight,"

You agreed to the vendor's request. You took the 3 bowls of ramen and sat down and eat with your servants. It attracted many people to come to eat in the stall.

"Thank you for the meal," You said before going back to the greenhouse.

"Didn't Tone-deaf bard said this island is deserted? Why is it suddenly so lively?" Paimon asked as Aether and Paimon set foot onto the island.

"A beam came from this island, there should be something special here," Aether said.

"Maybe the deceased god came back?" Paimon suggested.

"Let's see what things we can find here." Aether started walking leaving Paimon behind.

"Both of you should get to sleep now. I will be fine in my own property," You dismissed your servants as you walked around your greenhouse.

The plants look fresh when I first came here...even in the absence of the god, the magic must have already faded. Unless someone has been watering while the god was gone for this 2000 years. Who would water these plants for the last 2000 years.

You stood there for a while.

I want to see how many more types of plants are there in this greenhouse.

You started to run freely in the greenhouse in your plain blue kimono. Well actually running into unknown places in the greenhouse.

The greenhouse is split into different sections, there was a fruit section where all the fruits were planted.

There's a section for vegetables, rare flowers, herbs, common flowers, uncommon flowers.

"This person is very organized...unlike me..." You said, as you suddenly remembered her messy school table.

Venti went back into the greenhouse again. He was going to do his normal routine again. He was going to play the lyre, water the plants again.

The plants look like it has been watered...did someone break in?!

Venti went straight to the traditional Japanese house in the greenhouse.

He opened each door in the house, only to find them empty. Except for the bedroom where there were diaries stacked on top of each other.

"Are they in the garden?" Venti asked himself before going out of the house.

They must be in one of the secret gardens!

Venti ran off to one out of the three gardens.

"This must be the garden that is filled with many special herbs. Wow~ so much to see!" You said, slowly picking up a ripe herb, not harming it.

Then the 3rd secret garden is where the stranger is at!

Venti ran to the 3rd garden.

You was distracted picking up the herbs as there were boxes to put the ripe herbs. You couldn't hear Venti's footsteps running towards the secret garden.

Venti crept over the entrance to take a look at this stranger's face. He saw a girl in a plain blue kimono, with (hair colour) and (skin colour) plucking some herbs.

He couldn't see your face. You were facing your back against him until you turned around to get water to drink.

Venti's eyes widened, he couldn't believe his eyes. He covered his mouth, tears filled his eyes.

"Y/n!" Venti exclaimed and rushed into the garden.

Venti attacked You with a hug thinking it was the same old 'You', currently hovering over you.

"You're alive! You're alive! I have been waiting for two thousand years for you to return," Venti smiled, tightening the hug.

"Um excuse me miss, but who are you?"