⚜Fun While He's at Work⚜

Phoenix POV:

Phoenix POV:

Today was like every other day, boring without any true fun around this damn place. Walking around aimlessly because of this boredom like is this place dead or something?

I decided the best way to past the time was go in the kitchen and get something to eat. Upon my arrival I spot Jasmine making her signature cocktail called Devil's Kiss. You see these weren't just any drinks, they skyrocketed every single touch, feel, kiss, hormone, literally everything.

The reason for it being named Devils kiss was because by the end of the night you would have done so much you might as well have been standing in your very own hell on earth. It was practically a mind wiping drink and tasted delicious because with each sip you get the pop of each flavor. The pineapple, the peach, the cranberry, the honey, and the large but subtle amount of alcohol.

"Jasmine, would you mind handing me a drink please," i said with a twinkle of mischief in my eyes.

"Sure," she said with a grin.

Oh did I know that look in her eyes, that was one of want, need, a primal crave. She wanted me and I couldn't deny that she made me want her. With her tinted pink pouty lips and her doe eyes and he body. God her body was completely curvaceous making me want to trail kisses in every dip and curve accesible to me.

When she returned i purposely made my fingertips linger on hers making her suck in a breath and shiver in anticipation. Sitting back in my seat i study her body, seeing how she tensed and how her eyes darkened in color because of her arousal.

"Tell me Jasmine, do you find me attractive?"

"Huh? W-what was that?"

"I asked if you find me attractive?"

"How could I not! You- you are gorgeous. I've stared at you just wanting to touch your chocolate skin and taste you, to be able to do what Cyrus does to you all day and night," she rambled.

I didn't think she truly heard what she said and even if she didn't, I wanted her to do all those things. For her to act out all her deepest desires on my body, gosh just thinking about it made me pool in my panties.

"Go ahead then," i said with a smirk.

"What!?" She asked flabbergasted.

"Do with me what you want, I am yours for the night."

Her eyes darkened incredibly darker. Cautiously she stepped towards me and ran her fingers up my thigh earning a shudder from me to which she smiled. Once she her confidence she began to make more bolder aggressive movements toward my body.

She brought her hands up to fondle my breasts through the fabric of my clothes before ripping open my shirt and bra to touch them bare. I let out a small groan feeling her hands rub, tug, and massage them.

Her head dipped down and she sucked one of my nipples into her mouth drawing a moan from my lips from feeling her tongue circle it and her teeth gently biting them. She then switched and did the same leaving me squirming in my seat wanting more, craving more.

She picked me up and pushed me onto the cold counter making me squeal at the sudden temperature change. She wasted no time in peeling off my pants and underwear and attacking my clit with her skillful fingers. She drew torturous circles and never sped up.

"Faster," I whined.

"Beg, beg for it or I will not let you come," she said with a smirk.

"Please Jasmine, please, faster."

Almost immediately she sped up making my legs shake and quiver.

"Fu-fuck Jasmine."

She got on her knees and switched her fingers with her mouth making me lay back on the counter and instantly come undone. With my legs shaking uncontrollably and her torture to my now sensitive clit, I bucked my hips up to only have her only hold me down by my hips.

"Jasmine please no more," i screamed out.

"You wanted me so now you get it and that comes with not stopping."

As she said that she added two fingers into me and began pumping at an inhumane speed.

"Ja- Jasmine... Fuck!"

The stimulation from her mouth on my clit and her fingers pumping in out had me feeling that all to familiar knot in my stomach. Then she curled her fingers in a come hither motion that pushed me over the edge.

That same knot exploded and I saw the entire galaxy. My body spasmed and shudder from the powerful orgasm and all i could do was lay there breathing heavily. Jasmine trailed kisses all the way back up to my face and pecked my lips before getting up.

"Cyrus I hope you enjoyed the show and next time join in because I could tell you wanted a taste," she said with clear evidence of a smirk by her tone.

I shot up in record timing to see Cyrus sitting at the bar stool with a huge tent in his pants and a glass of the devil's kiss in his hands.

I never heard him come in so how the fuck did he get here so silently?!

"So this is what we do when I am at work wife?"

I couldn't even answer him but my face sure did with the reddening of my cheeks, I'm sure he knew that I didn't even regret it.

"Don't worry next time it will be both of us pleasuring you and you really will lose all your senses."

With that he walked out of the kitchen and down the hall leaving me with my racing thoughts and my building lust once again.

Lord what is wrong with me I thought with a mental face palm before taking my walk of shame to our bedroom.