"Because I would rather prepare for the worst before the worst happens." Cassandra tells him.

"What does that mean, prepare?" Kelly asks Cassandra with a look.

"I don't know specifically, but I think it means.." Cassandra trails, "We agree not to just take things, when we want." Cassandra now turns to the crowd, eyeing the people.

"Until all the food is gone and we starve," The crowd grumbles, whispering to each other. "Well i'd agree to that." Allie raises her hand.

"Yeah, so do I." Avery steps in as well. "Me too." Helena speaks. Clark and the two other boys mumble small 'yeahs', agreeing with Cassandra.

"This is bullshit." Harry says while laughing.

"Jesus man, what's your problem?" Will talks back, glaring at Harry.

"What are we agreeing to, Cassandra?" Harry asks the blonde girl who had now sat back on her chair. "Which one of us gets to decide who gets what?"

"We're agreeing to be normal human beings, Harry," Karma's voice was firm, and loud enough for everyone to hear. Harry looks at her, not wanting to fight back.

"It's called democracy." Becca says, looking at Harry.

"Im not a fucking idiot." Harry sarcastically replies.

"How do you want to decide things? Every person for themselves? Then we're back to where we started." Cassandra walks to the middle, right in front of Harry. "Maybe you wanna flip a coin to see who decides?" She suggests.

"You don't like democracy? How 'bout random fucking chance." Cassandra takes out a coin from her jacket, taunting Harry. "Call it, Harry. Call it." She says with a tone.

"I-Im not gonna do that."

"Okay, okay." Cassandra tells him, "I'll call it for you." Cassandra positions the coin on top of her thumb and curled pointing finger. "You get heads."

She flips the coin, then landing it on her palm. She removes her hand from covering it, "It's tails." She looks at the boy with a faint smirk.

"Still think it's unfair? Best two out of three." Cassandra flips again, "Tails." She announces.

By the third time Cassandra had flipped another tails, Karma leaned forward from where she was sitting, the aura inside the room starting to feel eerie. She began to feel like there was some bigger force here, dwelling them in.

"Do it again, Cass." Karma tells her friend, now standing up.

"Tails." Cassandra said, wearily, for the fifth time.

"Tails." She said it again.

"Fuck." Harry whispers. Karma took the coon from a worried Cassandra, flipping it. All the attention moved to her when she unraveled the coin by removing her hand.

"Heads." The crowed sighed in relief. Karma gave the coin back to Cassandra.

"It's all up to us." Karma looks at everyone, her gaze landing on Harry for a second, making sure he knows she was mentally scolding him for being hard-headed. "There's no civilization here, not until we start one."

"So what are we going to do?" Cassandra says, stepping forward. "First, I think we have no choice but to share. Share food, Share resources."

"Houses?" Harry asks the girl. Karma rolls her eyes, thinking how Harry just really have to talk back to Cassandra every time.

"Maybe," Cassandra replies.

"Fuck you." Harry looks at her. "Really? How much electricity do we have? Until it's all used up and everything goes dark?" Allie talks back.