𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝

Start from the beginning

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

The three heroes have decided to form a plan to safely handle this deathly situation they're in.

"You want me to take care of the passengers?" Blizzard of Hell repeated.

"Yep. This express train makes no stops until the station. Our priority is rescuing the passengers." Y/n told her.

"I will stop the train." Genos declared. Blizzard of Hell rubbed her chin in deep thought.

"What is it? Cannot handle it without your underlings?" Genos provoked.

"No. I just don't appreciate being ordered around. What about the bomb?" she asked.

"We don't have time to search for it." Genos answered.

"Um...I can look for it. I'm a hero too...though I'm just Class C." a girl offered, scratching her cheek sheepishly.

She has a similar hairstyle to Blizzard of Hell. The only difference was that hers was more straight and her hair was brown. Her bangs were also swept to the left side.

She wore a yellow jacket that she kept open. Under that yellow jacket was a blue shirt. She also wore some gray shorts.

"In that case, allow me to assist you. I'll try my best to control the bomb's attack." Y/n finally spoke up.

"Control the bomb? How are you gonna do that? Are you gonna get hurt? If you're going to get hurt then I won't allow it!" Genos refused.

"Just go and stop the train. We don't have that much time." Y/n ignored Genos's question.

"Let's go." she ushered to the girl with brown hair. The girl nodded and followed after the new Class S hero.

Genos stood on top of the train, calculating the distance and place he could stand on to stop the train.

Once he had finished calculating, he jumped off and stood about 10 meters apart from the front of the train.

The train came running towards him, Genos used all of his strength and willpower to stop the train by trying to push it.

The train did not budge. It was still moving at full speed, much to Genos's annoyance.

By now, Blizzard of Hell had evacuated every single passenger on board using her psychokinesis.

"That's odd...are we going faster? What the hell is he doing?" Blizzard of Hell said to herself.

Y/n, at the moment, is looking under the passenger seats to find the bomb. So far, she had not found any clue of its location.

"I found it! The bomb!" the girl with brown hair ran towards Y/n who immediately stood up.

The two of them rush to the bomb's location. They finally arrived and Y/n's eyes widened at the number of bombs there were.

"The bathroom showed as occupied, but no one responded when I knocked, so I broke in..." the girl explained.

Y/n could only stare at the bombs attached to the wall. There are at least 100 of them.

'I know he froze the controls, but it seems he removed the limiter on the engine too!' Genos recalled.

There are approximately 40 seconds to the terminal. Genos must stop it before then.

Genos's shirt exploded as he released some kind of cannon from behind his back. He used the cannons on his back and tried to push back the train.

Think of it this way, someone is pushing a box to the left. Another comes in and pushed the same box to the right.