Unexpected

Cameron's POV

Yes I cheated on katherine but, I will always love her. Everything about her is just amazing, but she deserves so much better. I wish nothing but the best for her even if that means i have to let jack give katherine the love that she deserves.

Katherine's POV

Jack and I have been talking for about a Month now he's actually an amazing person, i would consider dating him, but theres one thing stopping me and that's Cameron. It's really been bothering me that Cam hasn't even made an effort to talk to me. The only time he did was when he came to pick up nash. The only words said were "See you around". At least Magcon is in 2 days so i'll have time to spend with all of my boys.

*Day Before levaing for magcon*

Jack is coming over today to help me finish packing my bags for our crazy magcon trip. I was sitting on my counter eatting cereal when i got a call from.. Cameron?

Phone Convo C: Cameron K: Katherine

K: "hello?" i said a little nervous

C: Hey Kat

K: Cameron why are you calling me?

C: Its just been so long since i've heard your voice so I decided to call..

K: Cam I don-

C: "Did you call me Cam?" he said surprised

K: yeah i did why do you seem so surprised? I said in confusion

C: You are litterly the only person I let call me Cam. He said seeming a little sad

K: Oh, sorry I guess I was just so use to calling you cam

C: Nah, it's fine well I guess I'll see you at Magcon?

K: Yeah see you there..

C: Okay bye beautiful

K: Bye cameron

*End Of Convo*

Wow cam, i mean Cameron called me beautiful that's just- i was about to finish when I heard a knock at the door.It must be jack I thought to my self, i ran to the door and swung it open. The next thing I knew is that jacks lips were connected to mine. "Hey" I said catching my breath "Hey babe" he said with his signature grin. "What was that for?" I said while wrapping my arms around his torso. "Well, I just wanted to ask you something" "Oh really? What it this question that you must ask me?" I said in a funny voice. "Katherine would you do me the astonishing honors of being my beautiful, yet amazing girl friend?" he said in a british accent. "Why of course" And with that i kissed him on the cheek and pulled him towards my room to help me finish packing.

*Skips Packing*

"Finally" Jack said groaning "Well if you would've helped- " I was cut off by a pillow hitting my face. "Jack! what was that for?" "I don't know I just wanted to see your reaction" he said with a smirk "Okay so you saw my reaction, what was I supposed to get out of it?" "This" Jack said as he moved towards me. I looked up at him with a smile when he cupped my face in his hands. He wasn't making the move so I decided to make it for him. Our lips were moving in sync when someone bursted through my door. "Oh hey sky what are you doing in here?" Jack said as trying to act normal. "Nash told me to get kat" she said blushing "Okay thanks, come on Jack" I said pulling him out of the room "Why don't you go talk to Nash and ill play with sky" he said looking down at sky with a smile "Sure I'll be right back" I ran down stairs to see Nash Stirling on the couch

*Nash POV*

I haven't seen kat in a while so I decided to check in to see how she was doing, so I told sky to go get her for me. "Hey bro what do you need to talk about" "I just wanted to see how you were doing"I said as kat came to sit by me on the couch. "Honestly I'm great I can't wait to meet the rest of the magcon family I'm just so excited" She said with a smile "well that's great, um Cameron told me that he called you today" I said looking at the floor "Yea he did he just asked if he left one of his shirts here" she said scratching the back of her neck, I knew she was lieing so I just went with it "oh okay well it's getting late our flight leaves in a few hours you might want to get some sleep" I said with a small smile "Yea well love you" she said getting up giving me a kiss on the cheek " love you too"

*Skips falling asleep*

I woke up to my phone going off. I was getting a call from Jaiden so I decided to answer

*Phone Convo J: Jaiden k: Katherine*

J: omg I've been calling forever

K: oh sorry me and Jack fell asleep

J: oh.. well are you gonna pick me and Catie up or do you want us to meet you at your house

K: my house definitely

J: okay ill pick up some breakfast were on our way right now

K: great see you when you get here

*End Of Convo*

I finally decided to get out of bed, I tried my hardest not to make any sound which didn't work because Jack woke up. "Good morning beautiful" Jack said in his raspy morning voice, which I have to say was a real turn on. "Morning handsome" I said giving him a peck on the lips "I'm gonna go get dressed, Jaiden and Catie are on their way. You should get dressed to" I said grabbing a pair of jacks sweatpants and my Cameron Dallas sweat shirt. "Okay, don't be long" he said pushing me into the bathroom. I slipped my sweat pants on and threw my sweatshirt over my head. Since we're gonna be on a plane for quite some time I decided to throw my long brown hair into a cute messy bun, I thought i looked decent enough to not wear makeup so I did one last mirror check then walked out to see Jack on his phone.

"Ill grab the bags if you want to head down stairs" Jack said with a smile "okay yell for me if you need my help" and with that I ran down stairs to see Jaiden and Catie with doughnuts and starbucks, and Cameron? "Hey sleeping beauty we got your favorite" Jaiden said with a smile "oh thanks, um cam.. I mean Cameron what are you doing here?" I said a little nervous. "Oh we all got tickets together since Bart bought them so Nash asked if i wanted to ride with you guys to the airport" he said looking down at me "oh" was all I could say. "Okay guys let's head out" Nash said breaking the awkward silence. There was six of us plus our luggage so we took two cars to the airport. Jack, Jaiden and I in one and Nash, Catie and Cameron in the other.

*Skips Ride*

We all boarded the plane I was really hoping would get seated by jack which happened but when we went to sit down the one and only Cameron Dallas sat right beside me, leaving me in between him and Jack. I have a bad feeling this plane ride is going to be one hell of a time.

Hey beautiful people ik its been forever since I've updated! Well here ya go! I hope y'all enjoy.. Please favorite and comment what you thinks gonna happen next