Where does it go from here

Katherines POV

I woke up not knowing where i was.  I sat up and noticed a body next to me and that we both seemed to have lost our clothes. What happened last night? I said holding my pounding head. I got up searching for my clothes i soon found them and ran into the bathroom conected to the room. I got dressed when i heard another voice on the other side ot the door.

"Fuck, Cameron is going to kill me" I knew that voice, It was all to filimlar so i opened the door to a shocked Jack. "Jack what all happened last night?" "well Kat it seem pretty obvious, I mean we were both naked" he said with a chuckle "Right.. well I'm going to get going" I said scratching the back of my head "Kathrine we can't just put this behind us." Jack said a little disapionted I didn't know what to say so i stayed silent "Kat you have to at least tell me you felt something" he said grabbing my hand "Jack-" I was about to finish when a pair of soft lips connected to mine. I have to admitt Jack was an amazing kisser, but im with Cam I can't do this to him.

"Jack, I honestly love you so much if i didn't last night wouldn't have happened." I said with a sigh. "Kat I understand your with Cameron, but I mean we all know he's a player." jack was right cameron has always been a player even when we were younger, but i had to give him a chance. "I know what i signed up for jack and im not just going to give up like that" "Katherine just promise me one thing." He said with a sigh "Anything" "When you and Cam don't work out promise that you just won't forget about me" "jack I would never. I love you all to much" I said walking over and giving him a long passionate kiss.

"Okay, now jack you promise me something.. okay?" "Anything babe" when he called me babe a smile crept on my face "Please don't tell cam about this." "I won't. I promise" And with that i left to face my biggest fear. Cameron

I drove the long way home trying to find a way to break the news to cam. Maybe I just won't tell him, but at the same time he deserves to know. I pulled into my drive way and to my surpirse cams car was here to. I slowly dragged myself to the door. i opened it to as anrgy nash and a worried cam. "Where in the hell were you Kat" Cameron said with a sigh. here it comes my chance to lie or tell him the truth. "Cam can i talk to you up stairs" i said looking at my feet "sure" was all he said. i made my way up the stairs with cameron behind me/

"Please hear me out" "Kathrine you can tell me anything" he said with a loving smile. "CamIkindasleptwithjack" i said in one breath "what?" "Cameron I slept with jack I don't know what i was thinking, I was drunk and stupid." "Kathrine do you have feeling for him." "cam-" "No Kathrine, answer the damn question. Do you or Do you not have feeling for Jack!" hesaid with anger which scared me. "Cameron I love you but i do like Jack I'm soorry bu-" I was cut off by camerons lips put with mine. "Cam what was that for?" I said confused "Kathrine I just wanted one last kiss before I let you go." "Cameron you can't be serious!" I said in disapiontment "Kit-kat you deserve better we all knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. wether it was me or you" He said with an aproving smile. "Cam-" "No kat i don't deserve you I actually kissed another girl at the party last night to so maybe it wasn't meant to be" and with that he left.

*A few hours after break up*

Kathrines POV

I was shocked that cameron cheated on me but I have to admit we were both in the wrong during that situation. Even though i cheated i hope that cam finds his dream girl he deserves it. I decided to text jack and tell him what hapened between me and cam.

*Convo/ Jg: Jack Gilinsky K:Kathrine*

K: Hey jack I have news :)

Jg: About what babe :)

K: Well me and Cam kinda broke-up )':

Jg: Aw babe i'll be right over!

K: Okay see you when you get here

Jg: Okay love you babe

K: Love you to bae

I decided i would take a shower since i didn't take one last night. When i was done I threw my black sweat pants with nash's red magcon hoddie. A few minutes later there was a knock at my door. "Come in" I shouted "Hey you alright kit-kat" Jack said with a caring smile "Yeah I mean he cheated on me to so it's not that big of a deal" i said with a sigh "Well im sorry to here what babe, but on the bright side i brought the maze runner!" "Oh my gawd Jack no you didn't hurry put it in" I screamed while fangirling. about and hour through the movie i slowly drifted off to sleep in jacks welcoming arms.

Jacks POV

Almost half way through the movie Kat fell asleep  in my arms. It was just perfect. I looked at her in awe admiring all of her features. She is jsut so perfect that I can't help myself but think that one day i'll be able to call her mine and since her and cameron aren't dating anymore i may have a chance I just have to prove to her that im the right one.

Hello my beautiful readers i hope that you all enjoyed that chapter i was honestly so proud of myself! Oh and leave a coment Jathrine or Kam? 10 favorites + 10 comments = new chapter