Meeting my crazy friends..

Okay so here are the details on Catie and Jaiden so you guys can better visual on them.

Catie: Catie has medium length blonde wavy hair. She also has dull blue-green eyes. Shes kinda the most outgoing out of Kathrine and Jaiden. Btw she also has a huge crush on Aaron, which he doesn't know.. yet ;) Shes very pretty and is also the laid-back type.

Jaiden: She has about medium length hair just a little bit longer than caties. With dark blue eyes. She is the goody to shoes out of kathrine and Catie. Jaiden is also best friends with not only Katherine but Hayes too.

(BACK TO THE STORY)

*later that night*

Kathrine POV

"I wonder where they are" I said frustrated "babe I'm sure they are on their way just- Cameron was about to finish but there was a knock at the door. I ran down the steep stairs to my front door when I was greeted by Catie and Jaiden. "Omg I haven't seen you in forever" catie said with a huge smile. "So where is this Cameron you’re always speaking of" Jaiden said smirking. "Oh I'll go get him" I said blushing

I ran upstairs to find Cameron laying on my bed watching tv. "Cam my friends really want to see you" "Well what are we waiting for?" He said with a loving smile. I grabbed his hand as we slowly skipped towards the living room. Cameron then stopped,

"Cam what's wrong", i said confused on why he stopped so suddenly. "Babe, i just felt the need to kiss you" he said slowly leaning in. I just stared into his deep chocolatey orbs as his lips crashed with mine. he slowly pulled away "How about we save that for later", he whispered into my ear which sent shivers down my back.

We then made our toawrds Catie and Jaiden. "Jaiden, Catie this is Cameron. Cam this is Catie, and Jaidden" I said with a small smirk as the look him up and down. " Hey I"m Cameron which you probably already know but I mean oh well", he said with his signature smirk. " Well, buddy you listen here you hurt my friend and I'll hurt your face. Okay, Okay." Catie said with a grin. "Oh and by the way I'm Catie", she said pulling him into a hug.

"Well, that leaves me. I'm Jaiden and i promise i wont hurt your face but i will probably cut your balls off just sayin."  Wow only my friends would say that i thought to my self when my concentration got inturrupted by Cameron, "Kitty" "What Cam?" "Well theres gonna be this  party down the road at Carters house wanna go." he said as his arms found there was around my waist. "Sure" I said giving him a small kiss on the lips.

"Hey, y'all wanna go to a party tonight?" I said with a small smirk "Um.. who's going to be there?" Catie asked "A lot of people and Aaron's gonna be there" I said wiggling my eyebrows. "Oh fine" She said blushing "What bout you Jaiden?" "Sure I'm all in." she said getting up off the couch. "Babe, you might want to get ready the party is in an hour" Cam said giving me a peck on the cheek "Okay see you in a bit" I said blushing.

I wore white ripped short shorts with a gray tank top, a white bando and gray toms. I was in the middle of curling my hair when Catie ran in asking if her outfit looked good she was wearing a black sweater with short demie shorts, a pair of black converse, and a cute necklace to top it off. "You look beautiful" I said with a smile "You, Really think so " She said looking at her feet " I know so' "well Thank you very much and hurry up or were gonna be late!" "Okay I just finished up" I said walking out of the bathroom to see jaiden wearing ripped skinny jeans, a galaxy shirt with a pair of combat boots.

*Skips to party*

By now i have had to many drink that i can count. I felt someone snake there arms around me. "Hey, babe" he whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine "Hey Gilinsky what's up my boy" I slurred. What happened next was kind of a blur but all I knew is jacks lips conected to mine. Our lips moved in perfect synk as we made our way up stairs. I knew I would regret it but i mean who in the hells stoping me im drunk anyways.