Episode 01 - Text Message

The whole story started with a single text message. I guess there was a girl in my college whom I liked but I was too scared t confront her. I was not even sure if I like her. Then I decided to take some advice from my closest friends. They told me that there is no way I can be 100% sure. The thing is I need to ask the same question to my heart. I guess they were right.

I was very confused, I didn't know what to do in this kind of situations. That was the problem with me. I am very bad at making decisions. That's why I don't like making decisions in my life. But I don't know why. I took my mobile, searched for her on Instagram, and messaged her. I don't remember what I typed exactly. But I guess, I wrote,  "I like you" and all those cheesy stuff.

The next morning while I was walking to my college. I saw her walking in front of me with her friends. My heart was pounding like the engine of a Formula 1 car. I was nervous as shit. I was just wishing that she don't recognize me in that crowd full of people. But she did and in fact, she was whispering to her friends - "that is the guy who texted me yesterday". I was afraid af. 

I kept on walking without giving any reaction as a dead man. After a few moments, she walked towards me. A lot of thoughts were running all over my head - "Is this happening for real", "What am I going to do", "Should I run away as fast as the FLASH", "No, if she asks. I will tell her it was not me who texted her. It was my friend who is trying to pull some kind of prank". 

Suddenly she was just next to me. I don't know what to say. I was not even looking at her. I was pretending to be busy with my phone. Then she started talking. Literally, I don't remember what she told to me for the first time. I just know that I heard her voice for the first time and it was the best thing I heard in my entire life.  I guess she asked me if I was the boy who texted her yesterday. Again I don't remember if I have even answered her question. Because at that moment the whole world was at pause and only we two were talking. More precisely she was talking and I was just listening.

I guess it was raining that day as she was carrying an umbrella

I guess it was raining that day as she was carrying an umbrella. She asked me if I had an umbrella with me. I said no and she offered to share her umbrella with me. But the truth is I used to carry an umbrella with me every day. We kept walking together, sharing the same umbrella. I don't even remember where we were going.  But who cares, I was enjoying my journey with her beside me. Maybe the destination doesn't matter if you have the right partner with you for the whole journey.

You may be thinking what next, what happened after that. I was asking the same question to myself. But the thing is, does it matter. I don't want to know the answer or I don't want to remember the next part. The reason may be anything. The main motive of this story is that we should remember the best part of the journey and forget the other half.

Let me just tell you one last thing. The whole story was too good to be true. I became suspicious of the situations around me. Especially the girl as I have never met a girl that great in real life.  And suddenly while I was moving to the next part of the story my alarm clock started ringing as it was time for me to attend the online classes. As it was Corona time and all the colleges are closed as of now. I knew this whole thing was a dream but I really wished if it happens to me in real life.  Who knows, maybe I will meet my DREAM GIRL in real life. LOL.

 LOL