🍓Little Boi🍓

Edited: 01/ 12/ 21

Hello welcome to my first MHA fanfic. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Izuku is a child; 4/5 in this chapter.

Bye!

Inko Midoryia walked into her sons room picking him up shaking him a bit

Inko Midoryia walked into her sons room picking him up shaking him a bit. "Izu baby wake up." His mother said softly watching with caring eyes as her baby boy opened his eyes. Izuku grumbled and rubbed his eyes sleepily. Once fully awake his emerald orbs stared at his mom. He smiled as Inko smiled back.

"Come on baby you have school." Inko explained as she gently set her son on the floor. Izuku wobbled, but soon gained his balance and began walking to his All Might drawers, following his mother. Inko opened the drawer pulling out two outfits.

Outfit one was a teal/ light green dress with pastel printings and bows around the dress. Outfit two was burgundy overalls with a small bear in the front (any shirt along with it.)

Outfit One

                Outfit Two

Outfit Two

(NOT MINE)

"Which one do you want to wear sweetie?" Inko asked. Inko was  happy and a bit surprised that her son wasn't afraid to ask if he could wear 'girly' clothes. She remembered when he first asked for an All Might skirt which she gladly got for him.

"Hmmmm...?" Her thoughts were cut off by her sons thinking noises. Suddenly he smiled, "the dress!" He exclaimed happily. She nodded and proceeded to dress him.

He now stood in the mirror twirling around, watching as the dress lifted. He giggled looking at his mom. "Mommy am I pretty?!" He asked smiling. "Yes, you are very pretty." Inko said back.

After brushing his teeth and eating breakfast, they headed towards Izuku's school.

••{Time Skip; school}••

Once they made it Izuku's mom walked Izuku inside, checking him in. "Now you have a good day. And don't get into trouble." Inko Midoryia said sternly. Her son nodded following his teacher to the class.

Once Izuku was in class kids began surrounding him, saying things like: "Wow Izu you look so pretty!" Or "I really like your dress" along with other compliments. While everyone was doing that a little boy with ash blonde hair and crimson red eyes was fuming. 'Why are they touching my Izu!' He thought angrily.

The said boy named, Katsuki Bakugou, stomped toward the kids that were bumbarding Izuku with compliments. Izuku was very confused when Bakugou hugged him growling at the jealous kids. "What's wrong Kacchan?" Izuku's baby voice broke the silence. "They're touching what's mine!" Katsuki said back growling once again.

But poor Izu was still confused, and had no idea that thing that whatever Katsuki said was his was actually him.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And that is how Midoryia's day went!!!!

I hope you enjoy this short chapter, I will try and make them longer.

That's all, Bye 🍓