Cutie and the Dork chapter 3

Start from the beginning

“Welcome home dork.” He sniggered, I actually laughed. Before I left I would have gone mad at him for calling me that. He looked up at me in surprise.

“Thanks loser.” I smirked in reply.

“Wait a minute! Has the Goth actually developed a fashion sense?!” he teased looking at my tight dark wash skinny jeans, tight nude coloured camisole and long fuchsia pink cardigan.

“I wasn’t a Goth virgin boy.” I retorted smiling, he looked at me shocked and then laughed so hard he fell of the sofa, I was laughing too so much that I didn't realise that his girlfriend came in behind me blushing from her forehead to her neckline.

“Hey Rhea, you look nice.” She complimented me, now it was my turn to be shocked she had never complimented me before in the six months they had been together.

“Thanks Amy.” I replied and left them to continue, I headed up to my room with my bags and called Brianna.

“Rhea I was just about to call you, I just got back. OMG did you look on facebook?”

“No why what's up?”

“Jacob totally tagged me in his status saying how much he misses me!” her excitement was contagious, I found myself squealing into the phone.

“He is too sweet!”

“I know! I'm gonna like it right now! Make sure you say u miss him too!”

“I will! Have you spoken to Rachel?”

“No, I'm gonna call her right now!”

“Okay bye!”

“Bye!” I ended the call and dialled Rachel's number, after I had told her she said she needed to call Bri. I got off the phone and went downstairs.

“Dinners ready.” Mom called as I got to the bottom of the stairs, I went into the dining room and sat next to my brother. Amy had already left for the day and he was sitting alone.

“So how’s private school?” I turned to him and smiled filling him in on all the great things I had been doing.

“I'm happy that you're enjoying yourself.” My dad said as he sat down at the head of the table, which was his usual spot. We ate dinner chatting animatedly throughout which would never have happened before I left. After dinner and desert I went upstairs to call Freddie but he didn't answer so I just chatted to my friends on face book. I now had 300 friends and before I didn't even have an account!

“Do you fancy going for a walk?” I turned to see my brothers head through my now open door. I jumped up out of my seat telling the 14 people I was chatting to I'll be back later. It was already dark out but I knew my brother was probably taking me to a party of some sort. He had never invited me to one before, but we seem to be getting on really well nowadays. He had starting calling me at least twice a week since I had started school.

“So who's Freddie?” my brother asked as we reached the end of the drive, I turned to him shocked.

“My... urm... my boyfriend.” I mumbled.

“I was wondering why a boy would call the house phone and ask for you.”

“When?! Why didn't you tell me!” I shrieked getting my phone out of my bag checking for missed calls.

“Just a few minutes before I knocked on your door.”

“Why didn't you tell me!”

“I forgot, anyways do you want to come to a party?”

“Yeah, but I need to call him back.”

“Call him later, he said he would call back in a few hours anyway.”  I nodded and continued walking, we could have drove in my brothers car but he insisted it wasn’t far. A few minutes later and we arrived outside of Lacy Morgan’s house. I looked at him in surprise and horror, she hated me why on earth would he bring me to her house. The music was so loud I could hear it from the bottom of the drive, we got into the house and went to find Nathans friends since I didn't have any here.