Chatper 11: 😁😜🤔🤭🤬

Start from the beginning

"Shit"

"What's wrong?"

"You're out of condoms."

"Fuck! Well I get checked regularly..."

"So do I...are you sure though?"

"Of course baby. Are you on birth control?"

"Yes. I get the shot."

"I can always pull out but I trust you Mia."

⚠️Sexual Content⚠️

He gets up and takes his boxer off before lying back down. I giggle as I walk around the bed watching him stroke himself slowly while also watching me. Instead of stopping in front of him I walk to the side of the bed and lie down. He stands up and with one quick grab of my ankles I'm on the edge of the bed. He rubs himself up and down my folds making me bite my lip.

"I love you" he says teasing me.

"I love yo-AAHH"

He quickly thrusts inside of me causing me to scream. He holds my ankles making me spread wide for him while he pulls out slowly and slams back into me.

"OH MY G-PLEASE ELI!"

"Please what beautiful?"

"Faster!"

"BEG!" He yells thrusting into me hard. I can feel myself already about to cum.

"PER FAVORE! PER FAVORE SCOPAMI PIÙ VELOCEMENTE!!"
(Please! please fuck me faster!)

"Più forte! Sto venendo..."
(Harder! I'm gonna cum)

"Cum for me beautiful!"

With one hand, he grabs my throat and the other he rubs my clit at an unmerciful speed

With one hand, he grabs my throat and the other he rubs my clit at an unmerciful speed. I explode around him and before I can fully function again he's already helping me get on my hands and knees. He wraps my hair around his hand before thrusting into me. I moan into the bed and grip the sheets.

"So.fucking.tight" he says adding a thrust with each word.

"Who do you love?"

"You!"

SMACK

"LOUDER!" He commands as he smacks my ass hard.

"YOU! I LOVE YOU!"

"Who's dick do you love?" He asked.

SMACK

"AAHHH FUCK...YOURS!!!"

SMACK

"Mhm...Fucking hell Baby! This pretty little pussy tightens even more when I smack your ass"

He lets go of my hair and I whimper into the mattress as I feel myself about to cum again.