We're Auradon Girls Now

"Mal, please, over here! Mal!" Reporters call out bringing Mal out her daydream.

"Only three days to the Royal Cotillion." A lady says as she holds out her mic to Mal.

"Ever think a girl like you would be Lady of the Court?" A girl asks before she holds out a recording device to Mal.

"How does it feel to be the most envied girl in Auradon?" A guy asks her and Mal tries to talk, but is stop by more questions.

"Well do you like being blonde?"A lady asks.

"Is your mother still a lizard?" The first lady asks making Mal glare at her.

"Okay, all right. Excuse me." Ben says as he makes his way to the reporters. "Uh, we will let you know if and when that particular situation changes." Ben wraps his arm around Mal's waist.

"Did you ever think you'd be with a Villain Kid?" The first lady asks Ben, making Ben fake chuckle.

"We're done here." Ben says with a smile.

"Okay. Shush, shush. Shoosh, shoosh. Shoosh, shoosh. This is still a school, so if you're here, you're either skipping or trespassing." Fairy Godmother says as she goes to stand in front of the couple.

Elena and Evie then grab Mal and Evie says to her, "If we don't do a fitting for your gown right this minute, you'll be dancing in your bathrobe, okay?" Evie looks at Ben. "Hi." Evie turns quickly back to Mal. "Let's go. Let's go." Elena says.

"Bye, Ben." Mal says while Evie and Elena drag her away.

"Bye." Ben says with a smile as she leaves.

"King Ben! King Ben! King Ben!" The reporters say ambushing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh.." Mal says as Evie pulls back her shoulders. "Oh!" Elena zips up the dress. "Okay, Elena, I cannot breathe."

"Well, you can breathe after Cotillion." Elena tells her as she looks at the dress.

"Well, I sincerely doubt that. I have at least 20 more events directly behind it, and I can't even remember what a single one of them is." Mal says as Evie fluffs the bottom of her dress.

"Impeccable." Evie says before she blows a kiss. Mal looks over at the closet and sees her jacket from the isle.

"Eve? El?" Mal asks.

"Hmm?" Evie answers as she measures Mal's waist. Elena looks up at her.

"Do you ever think about what we'd be doing if we were back on the Isle right now?" Mal asks them both.

"That's funny." Evie says sarcastically before the news comes on. "Ah! Look who's on TV." The tv shows Mal and Ben dining with Aladdin and Jasmine.

"As the royal couple continues their tour of the kingdom, they dined with Aladdin and Jasmine." The news reporter says. They show Mal spitting some food into a napkin and then receiving a new one, making Mal laugh. "Six months ago, no one thought King Ben and his girlfriend from the wrong side of the bridge would last."

"Yeah. No kidding." Mal says as she sighs.

"Mal must be counting the days until the Royal Cotillion." The news reporter says before Mal gasps remembering she has a book to read. "when she will officially become a Lady of the Court."

"Read it fast at lightning speed. Remember everything I need." Mal reads out her spell book. Mal moves her finger over the book about being Lady of the Court, before she starts to read really fast. Evie and Elena share a look before Elena speaks up.

"I know Mal's secret to fitting in, and Ben wouldn't like it one bit. Haven't you guys had enough secrets between the two of you already?" Elena says as she goes over to the bed.

"Elena, you remember what I was like before I started using my spell book. I mean, I was a complete disaster." Mal explains before going back to reading.

"Well personally, as one of your best friends, I strongly believe that this spell book..." Elena starts saying as she grabs the spell book from Mal's lap.

"Ah!" Mal says as she reaches for her spell book.

"It belongs in the museum, along with me and Evie's mirrors." Elena finishes making Mal pout. "Don't give me the face. Put the pout away. Mm-hmm. You know I'm right."

"You don't ever miss running wild and just breaking all the rules?" Mal asks Evie and Elena.

"Like stealing and lying and fighting?" Evie asks to clarify what Mal is saying.

"Yeah!" Mal says excited like.

"No!" Evie says.

"What?" Mal asks her sadly.

"Why would we?" Evie asks as she goes over to Mal. "M, come here." She grabs her and Elena's hands and brings them over to the tv. "Look at where we are. We're in Auradon! And we're Auradon girls now." On the tv it shows Ben feeding Mal a strawberry.

"Since Mal revealed her love of strawberries, she has received hundreds of cartons from her admirers. Here she is enjoying a cozy bite." The news reporter says as it shows Mal feeding one of them to Ben.

"See, this is the land of opportunity. We can be whatever we want to be here." Elena says smiling while watching the tv. Mal looks down with a frown. "So, please, let's just leave the past in the past, okay?" Elena then says, "Beside if we never came here, I would have never met Audrey."

Mal, Elena and Evie all look at each other, before Evie looks at the table. "Besides, I mean, look at the shoes. Look at them."

"Mm. Severe." Mal says while she fake smiles.