18

I can see the shock on Timothy's eyes. "How-how..."

I sigh and move to grab my clothes that were strewn all over the room. I shouldn't have let lust take over my decisions. Here I am now, doing the walk of shame. "I saw the scrapbook," I sigh and finish dressing up before looking back at him.

He was a sight. His sculptured chest and his just-fucked hair made me regret leaving the bed in the first place but the confusion on his face was evident and it made me sick. I have so many questions and no answers.

I sigh and move to sit beside him. I grab his face and gently made him look at me. "I need answers, Timothy. I need to know why I kept on seeing you in my dreams or why was there a photo of you and my brother. Please," I begged. "Tell me something. Anything."

I watch him have a battle with himself until he decided to look away from me. He sighs and leaned against the headboard like talking about this is taking everything he has. "What do you want to know?"

"Why did you lie?"

He looked confused with my question, "I never lied to you, Olivia."

I sent him a look. "Really? Then, what was the whole you pretending not to know me? That wasn't a lie?"

"I never lied to you. The reason why I didn't tell you about who you are was because of the trauma you brain has went through. Forcing that news to you would damage your memory more than it would instead of helping it. That's why I never said anything and let you remember your memories at your own pace."

I stare at my fingers that are playing with the quilt. He had a valid reason. He knew that because he is a doctor. "I wish you have told me."

"And force you to remember it? No, I'll rather have you remember me by yourself piece by piece than have you hate me for letting you remember everything."

I move closer to him and I lean on his chest. I can hear his steady heartbeat, and it calms down. I felt him warp his arms around me, even though I'm lying across him, he didn't seem to mind our weird position. He drew circles on my arm and I slowly felt drowsy.

"I wish I remember you," I quietly murmur.

He hugs me tighter to him. "It's okay."

"It's not," I shook my head and move higher up his body. I buried my nose on his neck and inhale his scent. A mixture of clove and sandalwood. I sniff on his scent and I heard him chuckle.

"Are you sniffing me?"

"Yes, I am," My lips brushing against his neck as I talk. "You smell so good."

He laughs, a deep laugh that vibrates through out his body. He pulls me tighter as if I could be any closer to him. I wrap my arms around him. His back feels warm on my fingers and I love it. I slowly drag my fingers from his neck down to the base of his spine. I felt him stiffen but I kept on going. I drag my fingers across his back, not leave any spaces behind.

"If you have no intention of finishing what you've started you better stop," He said through clenched teeth.

A minute ago, I was about to leave the room, and here I am now, brushing my lips on his neck. I place a kiss on his neck feeling his pulse against my lips. I heard him groan and I took that as my cue to continue. I place feather-like kisses on his jaw to his face, but I avoid his lips. I heard him groan in frustration which made me smile.

"Frustrating, isn't it?" I murmur against his lips. He moves to capture my bottom lip, but I pull away. "Imagine feeling that frustration for almost a year."

"I get your point," He grunted and leaned forward to capture my lips.

I move my head away from him. "You don't."

He sighs, grab my chin and made me look at him. The darkness in the room made his eyes greener than they used to be. There are so much emotions running in his eyes, its drowning me and I don't plan on stopping.

"I tried so hard to forget you," He said, his voice filled with emotions. "I tried to stay away from you but here you are again. I'm scared that when I wake up tomorrow you aren't real, that all of this was a dream. That when I wake up, you'll be married to him and not me. I hate that, Olly. I hate that I wasn't strong enough to fight for you. I hate myself so much for what I did to you, for putting you in this situation. If I didn't— "

I press my lips to his stop him from saying bad things about himself. I kiss him to fade his fears. I kiss him because I want him. I want what we have. At this point, I no longer want my memory back or those who are after me, I just want what I have right now. Timothy.

I panted when I move to take a breath. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. "Don't say that," I cried. "Don't you ever blame yourself. Please..."

I press my forehead to his and I held his chin with my hands, making sure that he was looking at me. I cried when I saw how lost his eyes were, I don't want that. I want those eyes to be smiling and warm whenever they look at me. I close my eyes, refusing to look at it any longer.

I kept on crying at his shoulder and he just held me. This is so fucked up. Why does this have to happen to us? All we have are questions and no answers.

I don't know how long I was crying but Timothy just held me, quietly. I want him to say something. Anything but nothing. I sigh and remove my arms around him. I must leave the room; the silence is starting to suffocate me.

I held on the doorknob, waiting for Timothy to stop me but he didn't. I waited for him to run after me as I make my way towards my room, but he didn't and with each every step I take away from him, a piece of me gets left behind, because even though I like it or not, I was falling for Timothy. Hard and fast.

-

A/N:

I'M BACK! Finally, after 5 years I got to update this story and edited some of the chapters. I'm going to revise the plot starting from this chapter, since, I forgot the original plot for this story. I'll try to update this story once or at least every two weeks, now that I am working woman already!

I'll also be editing my other works and hoping that I get to finish this story before 2020 ends.

Stay safe.

Lala :D