The early ones

Can someone please count how many times I say bbh took a sip of his drink? Thanks.

Philza was still getting set up, he had cobwebs, fake spiders, plastic pumpkins, he wanted to make it as Halloween esque as possible for his friends, even if he didn't think anyone would go all out with their costumes.

He heard the doorbell which confused him because it was an hour before the party was supposed to even start.

He stopped what he was doing to answer the door.

"Ah. Techno...why are you so early?" Phil asked his son— his friend. His very good friend.

"Listen. If im super early. Then I might actually socialize for a bit with other people who are early before I go hide in the bathroom for the rest of the night." Techno said in his monotone voice. He was dressed as a pig king with his hair put into a ponytail. Basically a more realistic version of his minecraft skin. Phil himself just had a pair of angel wings on. He felt a bit underdressed for the occasion compared to Techno.

"Well why would you hide from all your friends?" Phil asked Techno.

"...I dont really know how to talk to people Phil. Im extremely anxious in social environments and this is a party. There will be lots of people. Its my one weakness." Techno explained. Phil shrugged and let Techno in.

"Can you help me set up a bit then?" Phil asked, Techno nodded and for about thirty minutes they got some stuff set up. They got done just in time as someone else rang the doorbell.

Philza got up from the couch where he was sitting with Techno to answer the door.

"Oh hey guys! Welcome!" Phil said as he let the little group in. The group was comprised of Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, and Schlatt.

Apparently Schlatt decided to car pool with them because Wilbur was bringing the two teens anyway.

Wilbur was dressed as JD from Heather's, Tommy was dressed as a knight, Tubbo was in a pink dress with a green backpack full of snacks, and schlatt was in his Harvard shirt with some red "demon" horns.

"I like you're costumes very nice." Phil said with a soft smile.

"Thanks! I like you're wings Phil!" Tubbo said as he hopped along into the house.

Schlatt layed on one of the three couches not very thrilled to be here. He got on his phone immediately and started to scroll through Twitter.

Techno was doing the same, but he was sitting up on another couch.

"Hey Schlatt can you move your feet I wanna sit down." Wilbur asked him...before he said,

"Oh nice ram horns but the way." He said with a smug smile.

"Oh fuck you Wilbur they're demon horns. I was gonna move but now I dont feel like it. Why dont you go sit with Dave over there." Schlatt said as Techno waved over to Wilbur still looking at his phone, not really caring.

Wilbur sighed and sat on the opposite side of the couch that Techno was sitting on. There really wasn't anything interesting happening at that point.

Until the party really arrived.

Meaning two idiots rang the door bell.

Philza opened the door to the two arguing.

"Why did you drive so slow? It took so long to get here!"

"We're still early Geppy, and I do not drive slow! I was literally going 5 miles above the speed limit!" Bad said in a more or less hushed voice.

"Come on you two get inside."