3

It had been a couple hours since I had received that text and it was terrified I knew exactly who had sent it to me. The person I used to consider my father.

As soon as I came back I cocooned myself in blankets and turned on the TV hoping the noise would make me forget about the message. It didn’t.

I was in my own world thinking about the message when Perrie plopped down next to me and looked at the screen then back at me.

“Amy what’s up you’re here staring into space with the TV on the news channel. You said you hated the news” it was true I had said that before but to be honest I hadn’t even noticed it was the news.

Looking at Perrie I wondered if I should tell her about the message it may worry her and make her scared and I really don’t want that but it’s probably important for her to know.

 “It’s just today I received a text from an unknown number and they basically threatened me and my baby saying how they wanted revenge for trying to take their freedom and I think.. no I know it’s my dad and I’m scared Perrie what if he comes after you as well I really understand if you want me to move out for the protection of you and your baby.” My voice was shaky and I didn’t realise until that moment how much that text affected me.

“Amy” Perrie spoke softly “You’re not going anywhere we made a promise to stick together and I intend to keep my promise I am not leaving you to deal with him by yourself we will come up with a plan to get rid of him and keep your baby safe don’t worry.”

Before I had the chance to reply, a breaking news sign flashed on the TV catching mine and Perrie’s attention. I turned the volume up and the reporter came onto the screen.

“Breaking news we have just been informed that a few of our Maximum security prisoners in the prison near Holmes chapel have escaped.”

I turned to Perrie with a worried look on my face but it couldn’t be harry and Zayn could it?

“We now have officer steel to tell us more of the situation. Now officer what has happened and how has this happened?”

“Well Nancy us here at the prison are not exactly sure how they have escaped but we can confirm we will do our best to find them and put the back where they belong.”

“Officer steel do you have any idea who it is who actually escaped?”

“We haven’t been informed yet but…” she was cut of by her walkie talkie going off. She walked of the screen quickly and the not even a minute later she came back on looking worried.

“It has just been confirmed that Harry Styles and Zayn Malik kidnappers of Amy Pierce and Perrie Edwards have escaped along with a few of their gang members we would advise you to make sure all your windows and doors are locked.”

With the police officers words, I felt my heart stop and I couldn’t help but feel panicked.