10

~~~Amy’s point of view~~~

I woke up with a killer headache and clutched my head but all thoughts of my headache were gone when I realised I was in an unfamiliar room.

All the things from last night came rushing to my head and I looked around for Perrie.

She was on a bed that was similar to mine and now I took the time to examine the room.

The walls were painted white and the floor had no carpet on. To put it bluntly, the room was plain.

I heard a grunt from the other side of the room and looked over at Perrie who was sat up holding her head.

“Where are we and why does my head hurt so much?” I tried not to giggle at the expression on her face despite the seriousness of this.

“I don’t know where we are and do you not remember anything about last night?” I think I heard something about chloroform making you forgot what happened before or something but I’m not sure.

“Well I remembered us escaping from harry and Zayn and driving along but everything after that became a blur.” I sighed and then started to explain.

“We get pulled over by some people who we thought to be the police and the drugged us with chloroform and now we are here.”

“What so we were kidnapped again but you don’t know who these people are? Oh god what if they hurt us or are babies.” Perrie spoke frantically and I struggled to stay calm.

“Perrie you need to stay calm okay? If you keep stressing you may hurt the baby yourself. Now we will get out of here if we did it with Harry and Zayn we will do it with these people.

Our conversation was interrupted by the door for the room opening and someone walking in.

“Hello Amy. Have you missed me?” The words I had just spoken seemed to grow further away in my mind there was no way of escaping.

~~~Zayn’s point of view~~~

I was awoken to a loud crashing sound and I frantically searched the bed hoping to protect Perrie from any danger when I realised she wasn’t there.

Pulling the covers of off me, I ran out of the room only to stop dead in my tracks.

The once nice looking lounge was completely wrecked and a fuming harry was standing in the middle of it.

Before I could speak, harry flipped over one of the two remaining chairs and kicked a hole in the bottom.

He then picked up a vase and chucked it against the wall. The glass shattered into thousands of pieces. I think I knew what made him this angry.

Perrie and Amy must have escaped again. Inside I felt betrayed as I thought she was warming up to me. I guess not.

But even for Amy leaving harry this was an overreaction. Every other time they had escaped he had been calm and collected but not all out that seemed to be out the window.

I backed away from an ornament that was flying my way and saw an envelope addressed to harry out of the corner of my eye.

I walked over avoiding any flying objects and started to read it.

“Dear harry,                                                                             

                  I am sorry but I had to escape. I cannot live a life of being caged like a bird; I want to be free. Quite recently, I have been having ‘feelings’ (I think) for you and honestly that scares me. I mean who falls in love with their kidnapper? I had told Perrie I had just wanted to get away from you to hide my secret but I want to run from my feelings as well. The secret I feel I should tell you, whether I want it to be or not is your business. I am 3 months pregnant with your baby. This may be a shock to you but also in this envelope is my first baby scan photo. (The least I could do was let you keep it) You may be wondering why I am telling you when I am running away but I felt it would be right to at least have knowledge of our child. I don’t want my baby growing up in an environment like this. I hope you understand.

Amy”

Before I could look at the baby scam photo, the letter and scan were snatched out of my hand. Harry then did something very uncharacteristic. He brought them to his chest then started to cry.