12

Amy's point of view

Perrie and I had just been stuck in this room for the past few hours only seeing one person momentarily when they dropped some food in.

I guessed my dad wanted to get revenge on me for what I did all those years ago but I don't know why he is keeping Perrie and feeding us at all.

The door was suddenly banged open startling Perrie and I and my heart started to beat when I saw who walked in.

He walked in with a sly smile on his face, one that made me shiver and wonder what he was up too.

"I have a surprise for you Amy. I'm pretty sure you will love it Perrie you can come as well." I moved back so my body was in front of Perrie.

No way was he going to hurt her when I was the one he wanted revenge against.

"Perrie will stay in here and won't be harmed it is not her you want revenge over." I kept my voice strong to seem brave but I felt anything but.

"Who said anything about hurting you or Perrie I simply said I had a surprise both of you will be coming."

My arm along with Perrie's was grabbed in a vice like grip by my so called father and we were yanked towards the stairs.

Once at the bottom, we were led into the living room and there in the middle of the room tied to a chair was a woman who had her head sagged to the floor.

She looked up and I felt my face pale I knew who this woman was.

I'm sorry its so short but I have been super busy and I guess even a short update is better than none at all. Hope your all okay.