14

I rushed over to the door and tried pulling it open only to find it had been locked.

I hit my fist repeatedly against the doors and cried out in frustration. My mum could be out there dead and I can’t even get to her.

A sob escaped my mouth and I was pulled into Perrie’s arms as she tried to calm me.

Once my breathing had gone back to normal and I had stopped shaking Perrie pulled back and offered me a weak smile.

This was soon wiped of her face as he walked back through the door with a grin on his face.

“Where is my mum?” I questioned him nervous for the answer.

“Oh Amy sweet Amy I think we all know the answer to your question and let me just warn you if you too even think about escaping the same fate will happen to you.”

~~~Harry’s point of view~~~

I was stood at the front of one of the many clubs I owned. I had called for a gang meeting after receiving the letter from Amy’s dad you could say I was far from happy.

I went inside and saw everyone there waiting for me I walked to the front where Zayn was already.

Once at the front, I turned towards my gang members and addressed them all.

“I have gathered everybody here because yesterday, Amy and Perrie managed to escape while we were sleeping. Zayn and I went looking for them and finally we came across their car but they weren’t in it or anywhere near. I received a note from her kidnapper and he has told me he has her and one of my own gang members has been giving information about us to him. Whoever this pathetic human is, step forward now and I will spare the unnecessary torture and just  kill you on the spot.”

The room was silent until I heard someone’s voice speak out in the crowd.

“It was me.” I could recognise that Irish accent anywhere but I had to be sure.

“Step forward now.” I kept my voice rough and sure enough my suspicions were confirmed when niall stepped forward.

“Harry… Zayn please let me explain before you kill me it may be useful for you.” I thought about it for a second and cleared my throat.

“You have three minutes to make me change my mind.”  He nodded and started to explain.

“Well when you met Amy it spread like a wildfire. I was in the pub around this time and this guy around his early forties approached me. I was fairly drunk and he was asking me questions about me and because I wasn’t in the right mind set I told him. He then went to ask me about Amy and I told him what I knew which wasn’t very much. When I left that night he thanked me for the help I didn’t know what he meant but I shook it off. Then while I was walking down the road a black car pulled up and I was forced into it. The man said to me if I didn’t help him get Amy to him he would find and then kill my mum. I couldn’t let him do that so I made a plan and I was so close to completing it but I realised I could avoid helping him by relocating my mum. I backed out last minute but Amy and Perrie carried on with the plan. I am truly sorry but I can make it up to you.”

“How exactly do you propose to make it up to us?” I heard Zayn from behind me.

“I might know where he is keeping Amy and Perrie.”