One

⚠️warning this book will include parts with blood gore strong language and possibly death⚠️

Y/n POV
"You clearly don't know when to give up do you."

I felt the cold touch of metal pressed against my neck, a single drop of sweat trickling down my forehead as my body shook in fear.
I tried to move, squirm anything but an arm and blade kept me in place.

His arm was strong and the blade had already started to cut ever so slightly into my skin like a paper cut. I couldn't move an inch if I wanted to.

I hated to admit it but he was right, even though I was in no condition to fight I still fought and struggled to break free from his grasp which only caused the knife to sink deeper into my skin.

He finally put down the knife leaving a trail of thick blood to drip down my neck. His other hand still wrapped around my stomach keeping me still.

"I think I know just what to do with you, but don't worry you'll see me again soon enough"

I tried to break free and thrash my weak legs, pry his arm away, anything. A tear rolled down my cheek as I desperately tried to get away. I watch him raise his hand letting out a deep chuckle.

He snapped his fingers.

Then everything went black.

My stomach churned the blackness surrounding soon turned into white clouds and a clear blue sky.

I landed on the ground with a thud. It hurt like a bitch that's for sure.

I squinted my eyes from the bright sun as my body slowly lost its feeling in my battered arms and skin.

Am I going to die?

The remaining tears fell but no more were formed.

I used my last bit of strength trying to move my limp arm over my stomach, I could barely feel my legs the large purple and blue bruises followed by nasty gashes and dried blood smeared along the sides of my arms and stomach.

I knew damn well I wouldn't get very far if I tried to stand.

I could feel the thick substance of blood flow from my nose and lip while black dots circled my vision.

I knew I was on the verge of passing out as my eyes fought to close begging for sleep.
I wanted to keep myself awake for a few minutes longer.

Eventually the blood loss and dizziness caught up to me the few faint sounds of my heartbeat managed to calm me enough before falling into a deep slumber.

Y/U has joined the game

Wilbur POV

I saw the notification appear on my communicator, I didn't recognize the name but I knew I had to find them before dream did so I quickly made my way to spawn.
As I got there I was excited to meet the new possible l'manburg member. my smile fell into a frown and my eyes grew with concern. I was shocked, confused even to find a lifeless body sprawled out on the wooden path lying motionless. They looked to be maybe around 20 ish. I slowly walked closer noticing the sight of red liquid pouring out from underneath them.

Their delicate fragile looking skin was covered in cuts and bruises and even had a few gashes on there arms, legs, and a large slice across their stomach.

Without a second thought I quickly scooped them up and placed one arm on there back for support and the other under their knees bridal style. I was careful and slow with my actions treating them as if it was a glass China doll that could crack within a second.