Not wanting to annoy Tristan with me taking my time, I hesitantly walked to the line. I felt it as soon as my paw touched the otherside of the line; Alpha Tristan's territory. Hot searing pain erupted from the bite mark in my neck and it felt as if I was getting bitten by the horrid creature all over again. My body jerked violently to the ground as the unbearable pain tortured at my neck. I whimpered, the bite on my neck felt like it had been ripped open and hot coal was being placed on the flesh.

I writhed and thrashed on the ground, dots smothered my vision and I couldn't do anything as I shifted back to my human form. A scream immediatly ripped from my throat and I began to claw violently at the back of my neck. My breath was contorted and heavy as I tried to relieve the pain, but nothing was working. I tried to stand up, but instantly fell back down.

I gasped as the pain intensified, my back arched off the ground and my mouth opened wide as I let out a silent scream. My eyes were frantic and my arms hastily scratched at the bite on the back of my neck. My wolf was howling loudly in the back of my mind, curling up in a ball as the pain threw us to the edge of passing out.

Suddenly, my back collided roughly to the ground and I felt hands grab mine. Abruptly I was hauled forward and my face crashed into a hard warm chest. The tingles that erupted across my skin slightly dulled the pain but still I struggled against the person who pinned me against their body. "Stop!" I begged to no one inparticular. I wanted to tell the person who held me that I didn't say stop to them, but stop to the pain that held me captive and made me dizzy.

I was about to open my mouth again when suddenly something warm and wet was placed over the back of my neck and over the burning bite. I paused and melted into the embrace of my saviour. I sighed through my sobs and thanked the Lord the pain had dulled. I buried my face in the crook of Tristan's neck and wrapped my arms around his strong neck as he began to suck on the bite mark. I felt the soft but rough surface of Tristan's tongue glide across the back of my neck, relieving any pain that once existed.

I made a noise of pleasure and parted my lips against my mate's skin. My heart was thudding ridiculously fast against my chest but I wasn't focused on that. No, I was focused on the man that had one arm wrapped around my waist and another that was fisted in my hair. Tristan suckled at my neck, his hot tongue ravishing the skin that was once blazing in pain but was now blazing in blissful pleasure.

"Tristan", I breathed against his damp hot skin, my arms tightning around his neck as he bit down slightly at the skin. I felt my eyes roll back as I moaned softly. With one last kiss, Tristan pulled back and pulled my head from his neck. My head spinned and I looked at Tristan through blurry eyes. I didn't realise I had been crying until Tristan brought a thumb across my cheek, wiping away my tears.

I blushed slightly, but was left confused by his gesture. It was unexpected and made my insides all fuzzy and a mess. It was such a sweet gesture, but Tristan was anything but sweet. I hicupped and sniffled my runny nose. I looked at Tristan and realised how close we were. Our noses were grazing each other and my breath intermingled with his. His warm fresh breath fanned across my face and I closed my eyes. I took a deep breath, the pain in my neck had completely gone now and for that I was thankful.

Opening my eyes, I then realised the position Tristan and I was in. I froze and my eyes widened as I gasped, my cheeks burning beet red. Tristan and I were both naked, not one scrap of clothing covered us. But that wasn't the only thing that had my heart beating like a drum. Tristan was crounched on the ground, with me straddling his thighs. My eyes were locked on Tristan and I knew he was thinking the same thing.

My hands began to shake so I tightened my hold on Tristan. Here I was, sitting on top of my mate's private area with my legs spread and apart. If anyone saw us right now, I'm pretty sure they would think we're getting it on in the forest. I glanced at Tristan cautiously, hoping he wouldn't look down. I inhaled a sharp breath as my eyes met his. All the times I have seen Tristan's eyes they held an intensity that left me breathless. Now, I was blown away and was left with a stomach full of nerves as Tristan's pitch black and penetrating eyes pierced into mine with a passion so deep, my breaths increased from how fast my little heart was beating.