"What the hell eren!" Aya shouted walking towards the boy as she looked up at her as the rest did "if you can punch yourself then you can work can't you?!" She shouted at Eren glaring down at him

"Y-yes" Eren muttered before running off helping as did Mikasa and Armin.

"Fire!" Aya shouted as the solider did so shooting at the Titan that grew very close to the wall. Aya looked down towards it glaring

"We got into it flesh! Keep fir-" the man was cut off as a large amount of steam was emitted hitting all the solider as they yelled in pain

"Hot!" They shouted while Aya looked towards them confusion written on her face as she looked at them as she couldn't feel the heat coming from the titan 

"The wind must have shifted" Aya muttered to herself as everyone looked at her eyes wide as she didn't flinch nor did she cover her face, her hair only blowing in the wind. 

"What do you we do!? I can't see captain!" A soldier shouted while Aya's head turned towards them before she looked at the older man. 

"It doesn't matter the target is right in front of us! Keep shooting!" He shouted while the cannons soon fired one after the other while Aya looked down though her eyes grew wide as she saw a hand shoot out and come down to grip the wall as it rose up.  Aya soon grabbed onto some soldier and moved out the way as the titan broke through the wall.

"Shit" She mumbled as she looked up towards the titan as the solider ran she soon ran towards the comrade, who had covered themselves in water before she walked over to Eren and patted him on the back "You ready kid?" She states while he nodded before the women ran towards Levi. 

Aya watched intensely as both Sasha and Armin readied the bomb as she looked up towards the sky before she was the red flare shooting up as the two teenager readied the bomb and sent it off as they went and blow up the titan knocking is off balance. 

"Your turn kid!" Aya shouted turning as she heard the thudding of foot prints running towards the titan, Aya smirked as she watched him run with the gunpowder Levi noticed her smirk before he looked to see the gunpowder placed into the titan and soon blew up. Levi stood in front of Aya covered her from any explosions. 

"Thanks" She mumbled before she flew through the air on her ODM following everyone else as she cut various parts of the titan skin, as she saw the main part of the nape and headed towards it bit stopped once she saw Historia before she flew past her and smiling towards the girl

"This ones yours" She smiled as Historia nodded zooming off towards it cutting it as Aya watched with a proud smile as she zoomed through the air once more. 

 Levi walked over towards the tree gun in hand as a solider followed him, he followed the trail of blood that lead towards the man who had raised him. 

"Kenny" Levi spoke while the other solider raised his gun at the man while Kenny looked up towards the man. 

"Ah, shit. not your agai-" Kenny was interrupted by a cough as he spat blood that fell onto his top as Levi looked down at him glaring. 

"We found the rest of your squad, looks like they were crushed when the cave fell in" Levi spoke looking down at him "I guess your the only survivor?" Levi questioned 

"Sure looks that way" Kenny mumbled looking down while Levi turned towards the other solider. 

"Report back. I'm fine alone" Levi stated while the solider nodded and ran away while Levi grew closer to the man "Between the blood and the burns there is nothing that can save you now" Levi stated