🐝 16 🐝

.

⚠️TRIGGER WARING (DEATH)⚠️

)( flashback )(
16/12/2020
(100 days after seungmin passed away)

⚠️
hyunjin walked into the hospital, to room 208.

he had made an appointment for euthanasia because he couldn't take it anymore.

hé wanted it to happen on this day, in this room.

and the doctors knew they could not resist him, because otherwise he would make an end to it himself.

it has been 100 days since seungmin passed away, also in room 208.

the past 100 days had been a living hell for hyunjin.

every day waking up with tears from the last night on his face, and every night tears on his face from the day that had passed.

it was just too much.

when the doctor asked if he was sure, hyunjin gave a quick nod, feeling relief floating through his veins by the thought that he would finally see seungmin back.

when the needle was placed in his right arm, he smiled as tears were streaming down his face.

but this were tears he didn't cry since the day he proposed to seungmin.

these were happy tears.

when he felt that he would be gone from this cruel word any moment, he collected all his remaining powers and opened his mouth one last time to say his last words.

"i love you seungmin , i love you so much."

)( end of flashback )(
16/12/2020
(100 days after seungmin passed away)