💚⚪️SickDay⚪️💙

Yeah Right☁️
Joji

George'sPov

"gEoRGe!" I hear Clay call me name, his voice raspy and low. He had a stomach ache we think it was food poisoning since he had threw up a couple of times the day before, he was being the biggest baby about it too.

I go over to him laying on the couch and I get on my knees, being eye level with him.
"Yes Clay?"
He smiles and puts his hand on my cheek, rubbing his thumb in small, slow circles.
"Your so pretty." He giggles a bit and I cup his chin with my hand.
"How are you feeling?" I look at him seriously.
"My tummy hurts but other than that I'm okay." He gives me a toothy smile and I shake my head getting off the floor.
He quickly grabs my wrists and pulls me towards him, I lost my balance and fell on him.
"Noo don't leave pwease." He pouts and I run my hands through his hair.
"Don't throw up on me you big baby." I giggle and he roughly grabs my hips.
"Be quiet you bottom." He smirks at me and I feel my cheeks turn red to which he laughs at.
"Whatever, you hungry? I can make something?"
"Noo I wanna cook!" He says loudly.
"Your sick you idiot you can't cook."
I roll my eyes getting up and going to the kitchen to see what I can make, I found stuff for spaghetti,potato salad, and sandwiches.
   George: "Clay do you want spaghetti, potato salad or sandwiches?"
Clay: "LET ME COOK!" He screams starting to get up.
  I grab a plastic bowl and throw it at me, he quickly puts his hands up and blocks it.
Clay: "Are you TRYING to hurt me Gogy?" He pouts and covers his eyes.

I sigh and shake my head going over to my baby and sitting on his lap.
I grab his hands and uncover his eyes, a give him a big smile and he returns it. He puts his lips together signaling he wanted a kiss, which I gladly give to him, he made it very passionate and bit my bottom one trying to do stuff.
George: "Stop Clay, Imma make food okay?" I pull away and he puts his chin on my chest looking up at me.
Clay: "Okay, I want a sandwich pwease." I lay him back on the couch and hear the tv turn on.

I make the sandwiches, grab some water and chips and go to sit next to him. He holds his hands out to help me but I refuse, I hand him his plate and water and he pays the spot next to him.
We eat our sandwiches and watch Family Guy occasionally laughing at the offensive jokes being said, soon we're both done our plates on the small table in front of us and him laying on my chest, my hands running through his hair.
  George: "You wanna go to bed?" I saw the sky was now very dark and looked at the time on my phone that read 10:30, it's not that late but him being sick and going to bed late isn't good for him.
Clay: "Mhm." He groans and stands up reaching for the plates which I quickly grab.
He gives me an annoyed look and I give him a very cheeky smile, gesturing to our room with my head, he shakes his head and goes upstairs. I put the plates into the sink and the empty water bottles in the recycling bin. (oOp We oUt HeRe sAvINg ThE pLaNeT)
  I head upstairs shutting off the lights and Tv, I see Clay shirtless on the bed cuddling up in a blanket.
Clay: "Can i be little spoon?" He says smiling.
  George: "Clay your a giant that's not how it works."
Clay groans and pouts.
Clay: "Pleaseeeeee, pleeeeeease, pleassssseeee!" He whines very loudly so I sigh and accept.
Clay: "YAY!" He throw his arms up in the air, and I get behind him, putting my head on his shoulder and wrapping my arms around his waist.
  George: "Happy?" I say poking his ass a little bit.
Clay: "Mm no, now I know why I'm always big spoon." He giggles and turns around.
  George: "What does that mean?" I say eyeing him.
Clay: "I just wanna hold you."
  George: "Your such a baby." I change positions and his arms are now around my waist, but I slowly feel one go to my hips and I shudder from the unexpected contact.
Clay: "Goodnight beautiful boy." He kisses my neck and I let out a small moan.
  George: "G-goodnight."

oWo
790 words
dIs was cute🥰
GEORGESDREAMS
I had already written dis🥺 hope you like it <3