🧡⚪️Flowercrown Confessions⚪️💗

Cha Cha🌱
Freddie Dredd
Yuhhhh you know this a Karlnap story🥰
_____________________________________

NicksPov
"Guys come on I found a ball!" Clay says very loudly to the rest of us, we were at the park me him, Karl, George, Alex and Eret and Clay had found a soccer ball to give us something to do.
"You're a child Clay." George giggles and kisses his boyfriend on the cheek (yUh!) something I wish I really had...especially with someone.

I look over at Karl next to me, wearing cuffed ripped jeans, with a yellow sweater and matching shoes, he looked so cute and soft and I just wish he were mine. His pretty blue eyes standing out against his brown hair with the sun gleaming onto him, meanwhile I looked like garbage right next to the pretty boy in front of me.

"Meh I don't really wanna play guys, I'll supervise though." He giggles and we nod to him, I see him walk over to the field next to us that was full of beautiful colorful flowers filled with pinks, purples, reds, blues, so many of them surrounding Karl.

We all start kicking the ball around trying not to accidentally kick other people around us since Clay was the competitive type, we even all fell a couple of times using our hands to get the ball instead of our feet. When we get up, I look at Karl and see him starting to weave some flowers into what looked like a crown...oh FLOWER CROWNS!

He's so cute...
"Imma take a break guys." I say to them and they say okay letting me go.
I walk towards Karl(I almost typed Kyle🧍🏽‍♀️) and I see him look up at me with a pretty natural flower crown on his head it had pink yellow flowers which just put together his outfit even more.
"Hi Nick!" He says excitedly waving his hand at me, I sit down next to him and tilt my head at the crown.

"That's really cute." I say smiling at him, his face turns pink.
"Oh um..thanks." He laughs and looks up at me.
"You think you could teach me how?" I ask and I see his face light up, he grabs a few red and yellow flowers for mine and shows me how to start weaving the flowers into the shape of the crown and all that good stuff(Idk how to make them so lol) he seemed so into it, as he was explaining it to me he wasn't distracted by anything.

"And THERE!" He says, as I finish the crown showing it to him as I put it on my head.
"Thanks for showing me Karl." I laugh.
"Of course, I just think flowers are really pretty so I make a lot of them hehe." He giggles.
"Ya know...you're really pretty too." I smile at him, once again watching his cute face turn pink.
"Yeah whatever no im not." He says giggling, and covering his face.

I grab his face with both my hands bringing him close to me, I look into his eyes and feel his breathing get faster.
"N-Nick?" He says a small smile appearing on his face, as I see him look at my lips.
"You're amazing." I say, softly linking our lips together, I feel him relax his body and his hands then touch my arms and face.
We break apart and I smile at him softly.
"I uh...really like you Karl." I say awkwardly laughing, before his kisses my cheek.
"Me too Nick."
   "OHMYGODMYSHIPHASCOMETRUE!" Clay yells running up to us, his hands on his face with his eyes wide.
Me and Karl both blush, as we see all the other guys start gushing and laughing at us.
  "Don't be a wuss Nick, ask him out!" Eret says to me, slapping the back of my head.
I flick him off and look at Karl, examining his pretty face once again today.
"Wanna be my boyfriend?" I say, putting my hand onto his and brushing my thumb across it.
"Yes." He smiles giddily and hugs me, knocking us over leaving our flower crowns lopsided.

Oh these flowercrown confessions
_____________________________________
aGh
mA hEaRt iS gOnNa cOmBuSt
715 words