Hangover

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I saw Gilinsky under me. I checked to see if I still had my clothes on, because god knows what happened yesterday. Thankfully I still had my clothes on and so did he. I tried sitting up when I got really dizzy and really nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and started puking in the toilet. I felt someone hold my hair up so it wouldn't be in my face. When I was finished I looked up to see Gilinsky. 

Thanks I smiled at him.

No problem

I went to the sink and grabbed a new toothbrush from the bottom cabinet and started brushing until I couldn't taste the vomit in my mouth anymore. 

I went back to room to see Gilinsky laying on the bed with his eyes closed.

Hey can you drop me off at my house when you're ready to go? I asked.

Yeah. In like two hours?

Okay. Do you know where the advil is?

Here. He said going through the drawer and tossing me it. 

I'll be right back. I said waking downstairs and getting a bottled water, and bumped into Sam in the kitchen. 

Where is Johnson? I asked.

I don't even know. I think he's in one of the guest rooms- wait no he's on one of the lawn chairs out by the pool. When I turned he was most certaintly sleeping on the lawn chair. We both burst out in a fit of laughter.  

I've got a plan. We should push him off the lawn chair and into the pool. You in? Sam said evily

Yaassss!

We went over to the lawn chair Johnson was in and started pulling the chair closer to the edge of the pool. Once we were close to the pool me and Sam started pushing the chair up. Next thing you know Johnson is in the pool and trying to come up for air.

I'm going to kill both of you! Assholes! He said splashing us with water. 

I'm going back upstairs we'll be down here in a little bit to help you guys clean. I said making my way inside the house.

"We'll"? What do you mean by that? asked Sam.

"We'll" as in me and Gilinsky. 

Ooh. You and Gilinsky got it on lastnight? Sam asked wigiling his eyebrows and smirking.

No me and Gilinsky didn't get it on lastnight. I said heading upstairs.

Can we take a nap for a little while? I asked once I was in the room after shutting the door.

Surprisingly he was still awake. 

Yeah, Lane. he said patting the bed signaling me to get on the bed.

Don't call me by my last name. I pouted.

You call me by my last name all the time. He said getting comfortable so I could lay my head on his chest.

That's different, there is two Jacks. What am I supposed to call you? I layed my head on his chest.

Uhmm...Daddy.

Daddy? You want me to call you 'Daddy'? I asked laughing really hard.

No i'm just kidding. I guess it's okay if you call me 'Gilinsky'. he said smirking.

Okay. Two questions. One do you, Jack Finnegan Gilinsky, admit that you're a fuckboy?-

A fuckboy? he stiffled a laugh.

Yes I, Jack Finnegan Gilinsky, admit to being a fuckboy. we both went into fits of laughter.

Okay, second can I touch your eyebrows? We both started laughing again.

Why?

Because I don't know they just look very fluffy and they're just on fleek. And yeah. We were both laughing really hard again.

He took my finger and lightly brushed them against his eyebrows. They were actually really soft and so fluffy. I asked this because the little amount of fans we had on YouTube would always comment this. My heartbeat started increasing when his face was inches from mine. We've never kissed not when we were sobber. Yes we've had sex and kissed but that was when we were both drunk. I dropped my fingers from his eyebrows and set them on his waist. Pulling us awkwardly closer. I can smell his minty breath getting closer and closer to my face. His lips were on mine and they molded together, but he pulled away once the kiss started. 

I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. He started freaking out.

It's fine I leaned in too. Let's just forget that we kissed and take that nap.

We tried getting comfortable again, but we failed so we just ended up helping Sam and Johnson clean. We spent the next hour and a half cleaning until the house looked presentable. 

Hey do you guys wanna record later? I asked. They all nodded. 

Gilinsky and I were currently in the car singing along to every song on the radio. We were on our way to Starbucks because it was no use trying to go back to sleep so we dicided to meet at Gilinsky's to record at 4:30, it was already 3:50. Five fucking Seconds of Summer came on and yeah I had a fangirling moment. I turned the radio all the way up, "End Up Here" was on. Gilinsky basically knew all of the lyrics because I make him listen to them and One Direction all of the time. We got to Starbucks and ordered what we wanted, then we headed to Gilinsky's house to chill until the boys go there.

A/N

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT

Im gonna start doing QOTD only sometimes.

QOTD: Who is your favv from 5sos and One Direction

AOTD: Luke, and Harry. But i love all of them

                        VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE