"Wooowww. What I got to do with it? You see how I just get dragged into shit?" I looked at India.

"That nigga really used to beat you up like that for real?" Jerm asked.

"It was a lil shove or two. Nothing much." I shrugged.

"Girl bye. Shove it two my ass. He punched this shot out of you one time cause you ain't go down the slide." Sierra lied.

"That shit did happen. I was like what the fuck is wrong with the him?" Oscar said from the phone.

"They lying." I waved them off.

"Girl—Lemme tell the story." Sierra said.

FLASHBACK IN
SIERRA'S POV

"Ugh Fuck nigga ion wanna hear it." I said to Oscar.

We was sitting at the park and this bum wanna have PUBLIC SEX.

Y'all I know I'm crazy but he's way worse chile.

"Dezure go down the fucking slide." Lamont said and my eyes widened.

I don't like him no more y'all.

Like he started off nice and shit but I be peeping he lowkey be whooping Tuti's ass on the low.

She be like a lil push and shove like bitch no this nigga he smacking the fuck out of her.

I tried to fight him in the bathroom before cause I ain't want to get my ass beat in public but she told me I was doing too much so I left it alone.

I know everybody else be seeing it cause if my dumb and blind ass can then they sure can too.

"I'm tryna text my mom back bruh wait." She sighed.

Oscar over here talking about sex while I'm tryna listen cause all I know is if he hit her ass again, I'm jumping him.

Me and this damn pocket knife.

My phone just went off y'all hold on.

Darren❄️: He's so weird like are you watching this???

Sierra🍜: honestly like if he touch her me and this pocket knife on go.

Darren❄️: Why would you say that through text???

"Ayo What the FOCK?" Markell yelled.

"You on drugs bro no way you just hit this girl like that?" Gee helped Tuti up.

"Over a slide bum ass." Darren yelled.

I just heard somebody say stab his ass.

Ion know. Somebody said it.

So I listened.

"Sierra." Tuti yelled.

"Bum bitch. Hit her again." I said and kept stabbing his shoulder.

"Won't be able to raise that arm again bitch." I said.

See, I tried to go for his neck—-

PRESENT TIME
SIERRA'S POV

"So you lowkey crazy?" India interrupted me.

"No I am not." I smiled.

"You said you heard somebody say stab him so—that is correct. Don't interrupt me. It's about to get good." I put my hand in Monica's face and continued the story.

FLASHBACK
SIERRA'S POV

I tried to stab his neck but they wouldn't let me.

So while Tuti over there screaming and crying about me stabbing her abuser, I took it upon myself to stomp on his shoulder. 

"What the fuck is you doing bro that's still my brother." Oscar pulled me off.

When he pulled me off, Darren jumped on him.

They gone call the police.

"I. Don't. Give a fuck. You should've told your brother not to put his hands on females that barely 120 pounds." I pointed in his face.

"Look at her, she barely go above 100!"

"And stop crying. He put his hands on you. You should be doing more damage than this baby ass knife." I said to Tuti.

"He okay. He just won't be touching nobody else from here on." I looked at him.

"Ain't that right Lamont?" I asked and if he don't answer Imma stab his ass again.

He ain't answer.

"SIERRA STOP!"

PRESENT TIME
TUTI'S POINT OF VIEW

Embarrassment.

————— Hey y'all. This chapter was prewritten before Von's death🤍