NINE

"Wake up." Lamont said shaking my body very fucking violently.

"Can you leave me alone? I'm tired of people waking me up." 

"Well you need to wake up. So get up. It's 4 o'clock in the afternoon." He said. 

"What the fuck that got to do with me?" I asked. 

Bitch I was up now. Niggas wanna have full blown conversations and shit.

"I gotta go to the bank." He mumbled. 

"Again, What the fuck that got to do with me?" I asked laying on my back. 

"Bitch— girl, get the fuck up." He said throwing the bean bag at me. It was just sitting on my face, I wasn't about to give him a reaction. 

He fucking sat on the bean bag. 

"You gone die if you don't get up." He said laughing. 

How the fuck am I gone get up. 

I was kicking but I wanted to make him think that he killed me so I stopped. 

"Did she just—Did this bitch just DIE?" 

"Oh my go—" 

"This nigga just passed out." I said after hearing a loud ass this on the ground. 

"Should I get water or slap him.?" I asked myself. 

I was still tryna calm down from when he sat on the bean bag and he just wanna pass out. 

I got some water from the bathroom throwing it on him before slapping the fuck out of him. 

Guess what he did, slapped my ass right back.

 Now he we are, Tussling all around my room. 

"I quit, I quit." I yelled. He had me in a head lock. I think he's really tryna kill me. 

"You quit?" He asked squeezing tighter. 

"Yes." I started tapping whatever the fuck was around me. 

"Like I said I fucking surrender." I said slapping him again once he let me go. 

"You don't know when to fucking stop." He said punching my arm. 

"Okay stop. I'm crying." I said wiping my face. 

"You hit me first, the hell. I'm supposed to care that you're crying?" 

"Yes bitch. You fucking threw a bean bag at me and then sat on it, you big bitch." 

"Now I'm the bad guy because—BITCH YOU TRIED TO KILL ME." I cut him off. You 

"It's done. The situation is over." He said walking away. 

"I think you should leave. This is like your forty time tryna kill me." I said.

"If you want me out just say that." 

"I want you out of my house and I want you out my house now." 

"And I want a ashtray."

"You son of a bitch." 

He laughed. 

"He was laughing at me." I cried. 

"Your house? That marriage license say our house."

"It was bad enough that he was taking all my money but here he was laughing." I started walking away. 

"Ashtray." 

"ASHTRAY BITCH." 

"Bro I fucking hate you." I laughed. 

"I'm not going outside though because it's hot as hell."

They said it was supposed to be like 94 degrees today and my house got some good ass air conditioning. 

"I'm not sitting in the house all day." Lamont said. 

"Omg lets go to the pool." I ain't let him answer, I just went to the bathroom and took a shower, putting on a swimming suit. 

"You don't got a cover up?" 

"I got one but it only cover the bottom." I said. 

"Mm" 

"Where Oscar at? I ain't seen my best in a while." I mumbled the last part though because ole boy would've had a fit. 

"He gotta girlfriend, so he fake right now." He sighed. We walk walking to his house right now, wasn't no point to drive, he live right down the street.

"She here? Who car that is?" I whispered. 

"Yea She here why you whispering." He whispered back. 

"What is she mean? Is she bigger than me? Because if she get mad at me hugging him imma cry cause she gone beat my ass." I said wiping my hands.

"Ain't nobody gone beat yo ass and no she not big. She bigger than you but that's because you small as shit and I don't think she mean. I don't talk to that girl. 

"Hey y'all." I smiled. He lied, she tall as shit. 

"Hey sis." Oscar said. He was the first one to hug me, Markell was after and he damn near crushed me.

"Why you hugging her so hard?" Markell friend that's a girl said. I don't know if she speaking from concern or anger but her tone of voice was not sitting right with my spirit. 

"This my sister." I really hope they stop saying that because niggas said that so much and be fucking they so called " sister". 

"That's  your sister or your sister sister?" She asked. I was walking away at this point because I feel very uncomfortable. 

"I heard she fuck with killa So ain't no reason for you to be mad." Oscar's girlfriend said. I like her.

"Look at you." I smiled. He had on some rick and morty swimming trunks, he looked so cute.

"Put this shirt on." He said. I put the shirt on but took my cover up off because the shirt covered most of my body. 

"Hold on wait, let's enjoy the ac for a lil bit. I said getting into the bed. I really just wanted to take a quick nap. 

"If you wanna take a nap then just say that." 

"I wanna take a nap." I said closing my eyes. 20 minutes felt like two. This bitch threw me off the bed. 

"You said wake you up on 5 minutes. That was 20." Lamont said before grabbing our bags and walking away. 

"My foot." I cried. I was just laying on the ground. After like three minutes of me being on the ground, I finally decided to limp my ass to that car. 

"Uh—Tuti bitch. Why you walking like that?" Darren asked. 

"He threw me off the bed."

"You don't gotta lie girl." Markell's friend that's a girl said.

"I don't think she lying girl." KB said. 

"He be tossing her little ass"

"Fuck off." I mumbled. 

"You really know how to ruin a good day." I said getting in the car. 

"You ain't dead." 

"But my foot hurts." 

"But you ain't dead." 

Yea, this nigga don't care about me.

—Comments?

—concerns?

—ideas?