III.

i'm not in love - kelsey lu

Sierra her eyes opened , scanning the blurry room as she scratched her hair. She looked at the window , it was dark outside, the only thing lighting up the room was the moon.

She felt someone shift next to her, seeing a sleepy Draco. She chuckled and sighed , thinking about the events that took place last night.

She slowly stood up, grabbing Draco his blouse as she put it on and her underwear. She pulled her hair in a ponytail and walked to a mirror.

As she inspected the bruises and hickeys on her , she bit her lip. She softly touched them, the ones on her neck are still fresh. You could see his fingers clearly on her neck, as well were his rings were. The bruises of his fingers on her thighs were also noticeable.

Suddenly she felt arms wrap around her waist and a face that nuzzled in her neck. She held his arms and smiled at him in the mirror. Draco lazily smiled back, eyeing her. " Nice blouse "

They chuckled as she turned around in his arms, facing him. She looked at his hickeys she made and kissed them softly.

They looked in each others their eyes, before he started scanning her neck.  Sierra laid a hand on his cheek, " Draco. " They met eyes again as he kissed her lips softly.

" We should go back to our common rooms " He groaned at her , " why.. i want to lay here. " She chuckled, " ... and wake up in a common room full of sweet Hufflepuffs " He shook his head fast before he let out a chuckle.

As he looked in the mirror, he looked at her shoulders from the back, " do you have a tattoo " she smiled and nodded, " it's pretty , right? Luna gave it to me " Draco pushed the blouse slightly off, showing the tattoo fully. " A dragon and a star. It's pretty " he nodded.

The two held on each other their hands as they walked the corridors. The gathered their stuff before and Sierra even cleaned the bed for the poor Hufflepuff who sleeps in there. As they neared their parting ways, Draco stopped. " i'll walk you to your room " Sierra had a puzzled look on her face.

" i just don't want you to get caught. " she chuckled " Fine, Draco. Protect me from all the bloody killers in this castle. "

" Thanks, Draco. " He smiled at her as they stood in front of the common room for the Beauxbatons. He kissed the top of her head and let her go. She pushed the door open and saw a confused look on Draco's face. " We don't have a password, just a key to our dormitories. " He nodded and put his hands in his pockets, as he started walking away. He heard her call him, " Here. " She took her panties off under her skirt and took his hand.

She put them in his hand and wrapped his fingers around them. She held her small hands around his big hand. " Goodnight , Draco " She said, slowly backing up. " Goodnight, Sierra. "

The friend group sat in the great hall for breakfast. They were are in their school uniforms. Today was the day the champions of the tournament would be announced, " so, Draco and Sierra, huh? " Sierra chocked on her food and took a sip from a water as Leo started. " How was it? " Diane asked in aw. " I bet it was like this. " Leo started, as he poked Eliott in his ribs. He then started fake moaning at the same time with Eliott, gripping on the wooden. " oH, draco.. oh my god , i can't take it! " Sierra flushed red while Draco watched in amusement. " Sierra, oh god,  you're going to make me cum just by making that face! " the two boys said.

This made the group laugh, earning some faces from other students. Some where disgust, some where laughing.

Sierra looked at Draco with a flushed face and a small smile, to notice that he was already looking at her with his jaw clenched. " What are you looking at? "  She said with a chuckle, but rested her face after.