XVII. BONUS.

rumour has it - adele

Sierra held onto her parents hands as they started apparating. She felt herself get twisted , but then she felt the floor hit her feet. She opened her eyes, seeing the big, dark manor in front her that was surrounded bij fences and bushes.

The gate opened for her parents and herself as she held onto her mothers hand. Sierra was wearing an elegant velvet black dress that slid around her body. Her hair was straightened out and she had a light amount of makeup applied on her face. She had some black heels on and some accessories to finish her look.

She fiddled with the dark ring around her finger that the platinum boy gave her. She was kind of nervous to face his family and him aswel. They hadn't seen each other since they left Hogwarts. But that didn't keep them from sending letters to each other everyday.

Louis, her father, knocked on the large door as her mother, Selena, straighten her posture and let go off Sierra her hand who brushed out her dress.

" Oh! I was so excited to see you all again! " The voice said as the door had opened.

Narcissa smiled wide at the family as they entered the house. She hugged the parents of Sierra, who was standing there with a twist in her stomach.

" Darling, you've grown so much " Narcissa said as she held onto Sierra her hands. Sierra got slight confused by this since she never heard her parents talk about the Malfoys as friends or that they ever had contact.

" Draco never stopped talking about you, the pretty girl from Beauxbatons. " Sierra let out a soft laugh as she put an hair strain behind her ear, as she felt her cheeks warm up.

The Moreau family were visiting the Malfoys for dinner.

Sierra and her parents also said hello to Lucius shook her fathers hand heavenly as they laughed about something.

" Draco has been talking good about you, Sierra " He said as he gave a kiss on Sierra her hand. She smiled at him softly and thanked him.

As the adults started their conversation and walked up to the dinning hall, Siera heard a small, but loud creaking noise.

She turned her head seeing the boy she had some amazing memories with at the top of the stairs, with one foot on the first step.

" It's quite rude to stare you know? " She said as she now turned fully to him. Draco was wearing a black suit with a black turtleneck under it.

" Sierra " He stepped down the stairs , walking up to the girl who took some steps forward. " Draco "

As she softly smiled at the boy , who now he stood in front of her.

" You look ni- " She started but got cut off as he softly pressed his lips against hers. " Just shut up "

She laid a hand on his cheek as he had his hand on her waist.

As they pulled away she had dumbfounded smile on her lips, " That's quite a surprising welcome "

He chuckled as he licked his lower lip, " i missed those "

She rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand, " come on, our parents are waiting. " As she was about to walk away, she felt a stong grip on her arm.

" Why don't i, show you around the manor. " he said in a low husk voice, which made her stomach flip.

" Draco.. " She looked in his eyes, who know started turning darker as he took in the image of her in that dress.