Chapter 14: Secret

Start from the beginning

"I don't know where that nigga went" Tyler laughed.

"Are you supposed to write a song?" Bella looked at his journal as Tyler quickly closed it.

"I don't know where to start, give me an idea"

"How about Callista?" Kendall suggested as Bella gave them a confuse face, Tyler began to write down.

"It's Cali not Callista, I'm the only one will call her that"

"Who's that? is it the blonde headed girl?"Bella asked

"You'll know her, fuck I forgot. Imma text Rakim to pick her up"

Rocky

Can you pick up Cali from the hospital?

You're his man why don't you do it

I'm making a song about her nigga

Okay, whatever. give me the goddamn address

"Is she coming?" Kendall asked like a kid waiting for her present and Tyler nodded thinking how the hell they got close.

"So, what's the main idea of the song?" Bella asked turning off the bathrooms light.

"I kinda made it as a story though it's not in a chronological order" He looked at his journal.

"I connected it with the one I made a month ago I just added a few more details" He continued.

"What is it?" Kendall suspiciously asked

"Uhm, how I felt every time I'm driving with her, she hates the windows down when the wind is mixed with dust, loves hanging out at the sunroof while listening to her favorite song" He explained as Rocky came in with Cali.

"OMG, you're here! It's been a long time, how are you?" Kendall run and hugged Cali.

"I'm good, by the way did you get the invitation?" Cali asked.

"Hell yes, I already picked my dress for party, I'm excited–" Tyler cuts her.

"Move bitch" They laugh as Kendall rolled her eyes.

"How's work?" He kissed her on the forehead

"You already know the answer" She chuckled, Tyler introduced Cali to Bella.

"You're the Famous Callista Roberts right?" Bella lift an eye brow as Cali nodded and felt something wrong.

They were talking about some stuff and played stack cup, Callista, Kendall and Rocky were at the couch watching Bella and Tyler play.

Cali can't keep her eyes on Bella, watching every move she made especially when it contacted with Tyler.

Rocky noticed and told Kendall about it.

"They keep on doing that shit, I just let them but I also remind Tyler though" Kendall said out of nowhere.

"They're always just that close?"