Part 34: Best Friend

Start from the beginning

Taehyung and Jungkook could just sigh at that. Just one day, they'll be friends again. And if possible, More than that.....

But their sweet day dream was cut off by a voice behind.

"Hello there..."

"W-what are you doing here?", Taehyung and Jungkook asked in unison while frowning at the older male. They haven't met Taemin after that day when they first came to Daesan. So seeing him here all of a sudden was quite a shock for them.

Not much for Taehyung as he had known that he visits Jimin as he saw him that night here. Then he had decided to confront him but Minho managed to calm down his rage and reason him. He was a bit grateful towards him since he was the one who was always there when Jimin needed him.

He can't be any more angry at him...

"Um... I'm here—"

"Oh, Taemin hyung. You're here.", Jihyun interfered. Taemin frowned a little as she still isn't calling him 'Oppa' as she said its cringey. Either way he's getting use to it now.

"Yeah. How have you been?"

"Just Fine. Come inside.", Jihyun said clearing the way totally unaware of the look of shock Jungkook was giving.

"B-but how do yo— I mean how—", Jungkook stopped the older from going in.

"Kook.. Let him in first. I will explain you everything.", Taehyung smoothly interjected.

Now he gave the shocked glare to Taehyung who could totally understand him. He was shocked too at first, but when Minho talked with him that day about this matter he calmed down but decided to keep it from other members as it was for the best. He knew that they will act on impulse if he tells them.

So he quietly told Jia to go play and took Jungkook outside for a walk. Obviously he also needed an explanation.

While here Jihyun welcomed Taemin inside.

"Where is Minnie?"

"Uh, he is sleeping.", Jihyun said.

"Oh? Still?", he asked in amusement.

'Yeah, because he stayed up all night in thoughts of you coming today and just slept an hour ago.', Jihyun thought.
"He felt tired.", She said instead.

"Oh.", he just said and strolled towards Jimin's bedroom. As Jihyun obviously busied her in other work.

As Taemin came inside the room, he was surrounded by the darkness as all the curtains were drawn. So instead switching on the light Taemin opened one curtain slightly as not to wake the younger up from his sweet slumber.

He turned towards the bed only to see Jimin sleeping in the the fluffy blankets and was looking so tiny. Only his fluffy faded blonde locks were visible from there. A delicate smile spread across Taemin's lips as he sat on the bed besides the sleeping beauty.

He rose his hands to place them on his head and smoothed them over lightly.

Jimin slightly shifted in his sleep. Taemin haulted his movements. But then Jimin turned to his side.

His delicate features were even more highlighted in the dim morning rays that were invading the little room through half drawn curtains. His smooth eyelashes were rested on his rosy pink chubby cheeks. His soft locks were trailing on his forehead. His plump lips were puckered to form a cute pout.

Taemin was tranced.

But before he could get even more in deep trance he composed himself. He needed to get fresh air. So he slowly turned to get up from the bed.

But before he could Jimin rose his hands to wrap around Taemin's waist. He froze on the spot and looked at Jimin. He still was in deep sleep.

"Mmm... Taemin hyung...", Jimin mumbled in his sleep. Taemin was amused at the moment how did he recognize him if he's still in deep sleep?

He softly started to unwrap his hands from his waist but as he tried, Jimin buried his face onto Taemin's stomach. Now, Taemin really need to escape. He can't..

After so much struggling he was successful in his task and sprinted towards the door and softly shutting still caring about the younger's sleep.

He walked towards the kitchen to find Jihyun. But instead he was met with the little girl with ponytails who was eating a big chocolate bar. She seemed bored. So Taemin strolled towards her.

"Hey there.. May I ask who this beautiful lady is?", Taemin asked showing his eye smile.

"And may I ask who are you?", Taemin was amazed with her speaking skills already.

"Umm... Let's be friends.. I like you already. You're cute.", he said smiling.

"Really?"

"Mhmm."

"My name is Jia. Nice to meet you.", Jia said bowing towards him.

"Hello Jia.. My name is Taemin.", Taemin extended his hand. But her hand never came. Instead her face was painted with a deep pout.

"I don't like you.", she said crossing her little hands.

"Why?", Taemin asked confused.

"Are you Jiminie's best friend?", she asked.

"Umm... What?", he was curious.

"Because Jiminie says only you're his best friend and he keeps talking about you... I'm his best friend too...", little Jia whined.

Taemin froze on his spot. He didn't know what to think. His focus was still on the sentences the little girl said earlier, completely unware of two stares that were digging holes on his with the emotion of hurt and anger....

__________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis...

Sorry I am late. But I'm trying to write frequently.
Besides you're not commenting much nowadays...
Anyways let's see what comes in my mind next... Until then....

Borahae💜