EPISODE 3

Basit:i want to talk with you Esra!

Esra: umm me..

*Sara was stunned*

Basit: if you don't mind Sara , i want to talk with Esra in private .

Esra: whatever you want to say , say it in front of her..

Basit:okay! If you have no issue.. i would like to say.. Actually the thing is that .. How should i express .. Umm okaayy! So the thing is that Esra from the very first moment i saw you i fell in love with you .. And i like you alot ..

*Sara was shocked as she was about to cry*

Esra: No! You were suppose to say that to Sara..

*Sara was broken down and cried*..

Sara: no need to explain anything .. And she left..

Esra: Saraaa wait.. And runs after her.

Sara:how can this be true .. I like him.. But how can he confess to my best friend.. This cant be true ..

*she was mumbling to herself like she is not in her senses* And Suddenly..

Sara: its all your fault.. Pointing her finger towards Esra

Esra: my fault .. And gazed her with a pale face.

Sara: i was so dumb.. I told you everything like a stupid ..

Esra: what are you talking about? .. How can this be my fault?.. I am very disappointed to know that is what you think of me.. And i can't believe that we are fighting over a boy..

Sara: you knew it very well that i like him and still tries to seduce him..

Esra: are you out of your mind? .. That's it you have lost your senses .. We will talk about this later..

*she was about to leave and suddenly Sara grabbed her hand and shouted*

Sara: are you trying to run away from me ?.. Ofcourse you tried to steal him from me that's why you can't look into my eyes .. Now i get it you're just like your father who also ...

*And Esra slaps her* and the whole scene turned into a melodrama..

Esra: we are over.. We can't be friends anymore , she said with tears in her eyes and left..

While walking along the street under the moon light twinkling her face , the cool breeze touched her cheeks and blowed her hair makes her feel more and more lonely..and the flashbacks started to revolve in her mind..

FLASHBACK!

SCENE 1:

7th march 2018 , Wednesday

According to all evidences and witness Mr.zaman has been sentenced for a life imprisonment , said the judge!

SCENE 2:

When the police cuffed Mr.Zaman (Esra's father) hands and taking him outside the court room ..

*Esra cried out*

Esra: dad .. Daaaddd! Tell me these people are lying .. I know you cant do this to me .. To mom .. Dad please say something.. She sobs!

Dad: ohh my beautiful daughter .. You know how much i love you .. And i love you the most .. No matter if i am with you or not but you'll always be my little sweet heart.. And he left with teary eyes .

*he was so helpless and his heart aches that he had to leave his daughter all alone without a mother*

SCENE 3:

She runs after the police car screaming daddy .. Daddy don't leave me .. What i am gonna do without you?.. And fell down on the road and hurt her knee..it was bleeding ..She was hungry .. Her clothes got dirty .. A child lost her father but nobody gave a helping hand .. Nobody cared .. Nobody tried to console her ..

*At that moment she was going through a great agony all alone*

To be continued...