EPISODE 6

*Deniz back to Esra*

"Why this girl is so pitiful , why I feel to protect her when I see her face , why my heart aches and beats so fast at the same time , all the proofs are against her but why my heart is not accepting it, she is silent but why her eyes is telling me to save her"

*Deniz eyes unknowingly got teary*

Deniz : we got all your information now tell why you killed her.

Esra: I've told you one hundred times that I didnt kill her why don't you believe me.

Deniz : okay! Don't tell me , then tell me this why your father killed that women ..

Esra: Noooo!! Its all lies , they all lie , my father wasn't like this , he was my hero , no matter what others say but I know he didn't do it..said with lose heart!

*Esra then started to cry out loud*

"I can't take this anymore , its killing me everyday , please do me a favor kill me with your gun , nobody will ask you why you have you killed me , please I am unable to bear this pain anymore , kill me at once and free me."

Deniz: you cannot get away by doing this melodrama of yours.

Burak: boss we got Sara's post mortem report , I've already got through the report and I can bet that Esra can't be the culprit.

Deniz: then you must be blind because I cannot avoid all the evidence that are against her.

Burak: what evidence , "the finger prints" so let me tell you this we have tested the dagger as well and you might be happy to know that apart from Esra's finger prints we also found another person's prints , so stop putting all the blame on her.

Deniz: why would I feel happy , its good if she is not the culprit .. Said with a smile!

Burak : and the killer not just attacked her with a dagger but also choked her till death , the bruises can be seen near her neck , and most importantly we also found someone else blood drops on her neck.

Deniz: this is not just a coincidence , its seems like everything was a preplanned , someone reported us about a murder and then this happened

Burak : yes , someone is trying to put all the blame on Esra and surely that must be the culprit , but why would someones do that unless he is the enemy

Deniz : well we needs to ask that to Esra.

*interrogation room*

Deniz: is there any enemy of yours!

Esra: what!!

Deniz: "ohh God give me patience" sigh , I am asking you is there someone who just doesn't like you or have a grudge against you.

Esra: I don't know , said in a deep voice

*why doesn't she know anything , he shouted*

Burak : deniz! Wait you scared her , let me talk to her , please calm down.

Deniz: she just doesn't realize what is going around her , she is a SUSPECT of a murder case , why she is so stupid .. We are trying to get her out of it and she just doesn't know anything , said furiously!

Burak: okay Esra , first of all calm down , take a deep breath and have a glass of water.

Esra : thanks!!

Burak: now close your eyes and try to remember things , have you ever found someone suspicious around your friend Sara.

                                       To be continued...