EPISODE 10

All of their focus was at the cabin, the team was armed and also has a hunter dog named as Max, is a giant beast, Deniz holding a gun in his hand slowly moved near the door and kicked it and found no one inside ..they search the whole area and found nobody, Deniz then left the search work on Max, he sniffed around by smelling Basit's shoe, followed the smell and was getting faster bit by bit, Max stopped and bark, it feels like basit is somewhere closer.

Deniz: good job Max, praised him by patting his head.

Basit was watching all this by standing far away and knew that he will get caught someday, he was thinking deeply and in a meanwhile, Max got restless and alerted, his ears up and started to bark as he found him, by seeing max like this, Deniz unlocked his collar and let him run, on the other hand basit by seeing a giant beast running after him, he dropped the pieces of woods which he picked from the forest and tried to run as faster as he could and its so obvious though no body wants to become a dinner of some wild beast.. Well enough with this cat and mouse play, Max then jumped over basit and grabbed his leg with his sharp knife like teeth and the game was over for basit..

I did nothing please let me go, put this beast away from me, said basit in a trembling voice.

Burak: finally we got you, you murderer!

Basit: what are you saying, I haven't killed anyone, I didn't kill Sara, please believe me..

Deniz:ohh so you remember her , after killing her so brutally how can someone forgets!!

Basit: No! You don't understand ..if  you dont believe me then you can ask Esra , she .. she went there .. i saw her

If you mention her name one more time i swear that would be your last day on this planet, said deniz.

Calm down deniz, lets take him to the police station , he needs to get interrogated, said Burak

Then they arrested him and takes him to the police station..

*At police station*

Deniz: put him behind the bars , i dont want to see him..

Basit: but i haven't done anything , please believe me..

Burak pulls the chair and sit next to deniz..

Burak: what do you think , he's telling the truth?

Deniz: are you nuts.. no theif has ever accepted that he theft..

*Next day*

Esra came to police station as soon as she heard about basit ..

Esra: where is he? Where is that Basit , She shouted!

Deniz: who told you about him?, said by making his eyes narrow towards Burak..

Burak: well she called so i told her..

*Deniz gives him cold looks*

Esra: is he the murderer?

Deniz: we cannot say anything yet as he needs to be interrogated first ..

Deniz: Burak tell the men to take him to the interrogation room..

Burak: Roger!!

When they opened the lockup , Basit runs towards Esra , kneeled down and implored which makes everyone high alerted so he cannot hurt Esra..

Basit: please Esra tell them i didnt do it , i am innocent..

Esra: i dont know .. they got the clues and evidences..

Basit: do you really think i can do this? I confessed you my feelings on the same day , i was happy and after that all this happened..

Enough with this emotional blackmailing , deniz grabbed him from his collar and takes him to the interrogation room..

*Interrogation Room*

Deniz: Now tell me why you killed her?

Basit: i didnt do it ..

Deniz: burak take his blood sample and finger prints and take it to the laboratory.. lets see if he is telling the truth or not..

                                       To be continued...