- t h r e e -

MyinJi pov.

I woke up being shaked, I opened my eyes lazily and met a girl. When I fully opened my eyes,

"OMO! DARK?!?" I screamed, She just laughed

"Goodmorning Light!" She said, she pulled my arm making me sit up straight.

"Wait..," I said rubbing my eyes so I can clear my vision, "Is that really you?" I asked letting my face go nearer hers so I can clearly see if it was her. Im dumb right?

"Yes, yes its me Sis" She said

I chuckled and then realised, "oh wait school" I said with a poker face.

"Oof? Go on, get dressed" She said then kissed my forehead.

"Shoo shoo!" I said as she closed the door

I went to my bathroom and did a quick routine. Today, I picked a white comfy sweater, inserted, and some black pants. I dont really have a sense of style when it comes to nerdy stuff so I just grab out normal girl clothes.

I didnt forget my hair today, I tied it up to two braids and went down stairs to see my sister talking to my brother.

"Hey sis" Dark said

I sat beside my sister and ate my breakfast. We talked while eating. My sister told me she would drive me to school today, and I agreed.

Me and Dark are inside her car right now, after looking a million times, I just realised it was now customized with rock stars and dark stuffs.

"Wow! I just noticed" I said

"Are you dumb? You were looking around a thousand times already and you just noticed?" She asked, I rolled my eyes and told her to hurry cos I was going to be late.

She turned on the music box and her music was also rocks. I flinched at the beginning because it sounded like a plane crashed.

After some rocking time, we finally reached Gyeomsong. I did my goodbye and went inside the school.

I saw Jaemin and went to him,

"Hi" I said

He flinched a little, "wow, that scared me" he said

"Haha, whats up?" I asked

"Nothing really..," he said "I was also just waiting for you"

"Whats your first class?" I asked

"Errr, Math"

"Wow, good luck with that" I said teasingly

"Math sucks" I chuckled at this moment and then the bell rang.

Me and Jaemin went separate ways, I went to the other side of the building because I was having History.

I hope Hwang isnt here today.

As I went in the classroom, the teacher was already there, preparing its stuffs. He told me to sit down and I did as he said.

Later on, class started and I was thankful Hwang didnt have the same as me. But one of his friends were there. I think thats the Minho guy.

I ignored it and started to take notes of what the teacher was saying and writing on the board

•○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°

Its now lunchtime and im walking towards the cafeteria. I saw Jaemin waving his hands signaling me to come his way.

I went to him and sat down with people around.